• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Not a big of fan of small caps but I bought some IWM here at 193...had a big run up...consolidating. Stop at $192...not overly committed to this.

View attachment 144830

I was a day early on this last week and got stopped out, stop was too tight in hindsight. But small caps looks great ...

Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 4.09.05 PM.png

No buys today but did trim some more...about 70% cash now.

I may add some back before close...CPI tomorrow and I expect it to be a "good number".

sc.png

CPI will have a big month rolling off...last January it was up 0.5 so we might see CPI tick below 3% either tomorrow or next month when Feb's report is issued in mid March

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 2.17.53 PM.png

TSLA still holding back. Looking for investors to pile in here at some point as a big name that’s lagging here lately even if for good reason

I read an interesting article about American Rare Earths (ARRNF) over the weekend and it looks like I wasn't the only one.

CPI may be funky today, can remember that the adjustments last year made things funky.

Though I will say there wasn't much movement in what we saw last week, which gives me hope that the average projection is close.

So, Goldman Sachs' prediction of a .4 core CPI probably comes true.

Back