• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Still can't get over VIX action yesterday...it popped almost 25% in a couple of hours which flushed many names, cleared stops out and then the vix rolled over hard into close.

Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 9.46.39 AM.png

I hate this price action...they gapped it down hard yesterday, flushed it hard mid-afternoon and then ran it up into the close and then gapped it up into the prior gap down.

I don't know what to do here...I am not chasing but I don't know if the Q's is going to close the week at $440 or $420.

Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 9.49.52 AM.png

LYFT has done nothing for a year and now up 40% on the day. Shorts are getting bent over.

I applaud anyone holding this over the past year....not for me.

Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 10.12.08 AM.png

Nobody owns SMCI? Maybe we are in a bubble 😂

Shorts are pulling there hair out...trapped and can't leave it along. RSI almost a 100

sc-1.png

This is a total clown show past few days...when it gets like this you just stay out of the way. My plan this week was to not do much and this is why.

Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 10.54.38 AM.png

I did add a healthy amount of SPY back at $494.60 on the gap fill. Clear stop set at that pivot...but I kind of expect them to undercut that again and then rip it higher there after. But today I will be watching for that.

Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 12.17.04 PM.png

I did add a healthy amount of SPY back at $494.60 on the gap fill. Clear stop set at that pivot...but I kind of expect them to undercut that again and then rip it higher there after. But today I will be watching for that.

View attachment 146493

Market is insane...I added big earlier at $494.60 and added more on the breakout. I was 90% cash coming into today and now I am 20% cash.

I need to get it out of my head the market is going to have a multi-week correction...it's just not.

Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 3.59.28 PM.png

NIO looking better...basing now between 5.30-6.30...a close over $6.30 and it could go.

TSLA chart looks similar.

Screen Shot 2024-02-14 at 4.12.02 PM.png

SPY with almost a perfect gap fill...still long from yesterday and added a little on that gap fill.

monthly opex tomorrow...keep thinking they are going to pin SPX at 5k so might be fairly quiet today/tomorrow.

Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 12.34.33 PM.png

TSLA looks amazing...

QQQ/SPY right at ATH's but Apple and TSLA are nowhere near ATH's...bull market doesn't need everyone it seems. I think those 2 play catch up.

Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 12.49.11 PM.png

Apple really lagging the Qs and SPY. Been trading in this channel for 10 months...either it starts playing catch up to the upside or SPY/Qs start playing catch up to the downside. My guess is Apple starts moving soon...couple of days...couple of weeks...it's a guess.

weekly chart

Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 2.39.29 PM.png

@KyloG ......looking for NIO to rip in the first 30 minutes of trading like it has 3 of the last 4 days this week (minus CPI day Tuesday). I have swung this each day this week and have made a killing. I plan to be out by 10am at the latest.

GT was way oversold like I said a few days ago.....its already making a run back.

Apple is due for a breakout of 10% or better....it has to catch up.

Inflation numbers were god awful this week...I lightened up quite a bit just now. Seasonality suggest we see a sharp pullback but...this market has a mind of it's own. Holiday Monday...not going to do much today and sit back and wait.

Back