• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

NVDA getting hammered today and dip buyers doing there thing.

Screen Shot 2024-02-06 at 12.15.16 PM.png

SPX looks nice...2 day big move higher and now 2 inside days (down).

Screen Shot 2024-02-06 at 3.03.22 PM.png

TSLA with a lil cup and handle into the close
Up against that trendline resistance...tomorrow is ripe for a gap up and go. Assuming market doesn't fall apart. I am kind of thinking market pushes higher a little more and with opex next week we might see some sort of pullback. But just a guess.

Screen Shot 2024-02-06 at 3.04.34 PM.png

Up against that trendline resistance...tomorrow is ripe for a gap up and go. Assuming market doesn't fall apart. I am kind of thinking market pushes higher a little more and with opex next week we might see some sort of pullback. But just a guess.

View attachment 145436
I reluctantly took my 30% profit but I am leaning towards a gap up tomorrow morning

View attachment 145436
Broader market just doesn’t look good to me. Unless the plan is just to trap early shorts IMG_6621.png

Back