• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Money is money...get in and get out ain't the worst strategy. I do it all the time.
If I play TSLA tomorrow it will be on a hope for an early intraday wick to the downside that gets gobbled up. Then I’ll gamble dated calls again

GFsSf6PWEAEdA_A

It’s amazing we aren’t seeing more of an impact. I know inflation has affected so many…including myself.
My debt is clean but I’m still relatively broke. We do the things we want because we don’t have a house payment. Feels good not to be in over my head on payments though. Although my wife would like to upgrade our paid off 1400sq foot house and go Into debt on something bigger. It’s hard out here for a man

My debt is clean but I’m still relatively broke. We do the things we want because we don’t have a house payment. Feels good not to be in over my head on payments though. Although my wife would like to upgrade our paid off 1400sq foot house and go Into debt on something bigger. It’s hard out here for a man
We’ve literally done nothing different but I’m not able to save like I was compared to 2 years ago.

Wait for the crash that's surely coming. Back when we had the last crash we bought open lots for 5k now worth 25k each. There will be some pretty good deals coming. Hell unless they give out more stimulus or that basic income. I believe New York is doing $1000 payments each month

Back