• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I fully expected INTC to be at $45 by the end of trading today....but these games people play.....its nauseating.

Not a big of fan of small caps but I bought some IWM here at 193...had a big run up...consolidating. Stop at $192...not overly committed to this.

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 9.48.37 AM.png

NIO is on my radar...EV has some momemtum recently due to Tesla but this is a big momemtum name and I like huge falling wedges like this.

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 10.57.46 AM.png

What entry point are you looking at?

Still thinking. It's tricky...it's right at $5.40 which is where it roughly IPO'd. Do they undercut that and drop it to $5 and then maybe rally or does it keep bleeding out to $1. Ideally it bases at $5-5.50 for a 2-3 weeks, or longer, and then you can maybe buy. I wouldn't buy today...but it's on my radar to watch.

This is the monthly chart.

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 11.05.12 AM.png

Apple daily is nuts...dip buyers came rushing in. I don't swing Apple that often because when you buy SPY/Q's the biggest holding is Apple.

If it gets through $187 look out...Qs could have a 2% day and SPY a 1.25% day.

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 11.18.39 AM.png

Market just won't stop...getting some negative divergence setting up...this will eventually give a sharp correction but anyones guess.

Still a heavy long...I didn't trim as much as I normally do today as Monday's have been green lately.

sc.png

Bought this SPY dip via (XXXX) at $490.5...they push it below $489 things could get dicey

Screen Shot 2024-02-05 at 10.48.35 AM.png

GFmsk2JXsAAJPim

I’ll be honest it still feels like things are going to break. Realtors are still trying hard to get people to keep buying homes right now even though rates are set to begin dropping this summer. Feels like they’re missing something. I ultimately think people are going to get stuck holding these home “bags” they’ve acquired in the last 4 years. They’ll bankrupt these Airbnb gurus first. Just how I feel. Millennials need homes and as of right now they are completely priced out and cannot afford them. They’ll have to make this right or the future of our country is going to quit on the American Dream. We need some big changes.

I’ll be honest it still feels like things are going to break. Realtors are still trying hard to get people to keep buying homes right now even though rates are set to begin dropping this summer. Feels like they’re missing something. I ultimately think people are going to get stuck holding these home “bags” they’ve acquired in the last 4 years. They’ll bankrupt these Airbnb gurus first. Just how I feel. Millennials need homes and as of right now they are completely priced out and cannot afford them. They’ll have to make this right or the future of our country is going to quit on the American Dream. We need some big changes.
Letting in 10 million more homeless people is doing nothing but wrecking the supply and demand ratio even more. Throw in the high interest rates for borrowing on a 15 or 30 year. Easy to see how they are royally screwed. On top of the fact they pay 1000-1500 a month in rent, cant save up that down payment.

Back