• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Trying SNAP at $11.20 to see if any pop due to short covering. It’s had no bid today so probably not but worth a try with stop $11.05.

ARM IPO'd a few months back...solid earnings last night and now up over 60%. These chips stocks are just nuts.

Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 10.08.37 AM.png

Some rotation into small caps today. IWM got a nice looking bull flag. I tried it last week and got stopped out.

Screen Shot 2024-02-08 at 2.51.56 PM.png

I'd be VERY careful going forward into the *Ides of March*..
Shades of 2007/08 are flashing warning signals..
Speaking of Feb 07..

Do YOU remember? (I know theres lotsa young Folks here).. (I forgive ya'll, for not knowing)..

Nobody, right?

This time its different.

Uh huh. Sure it is.

What prompted me to write,, is an "unexpected" very serious downward move in the Chinese stock market, Evergrande, (LIKE countrywide), Remember them? anyone? for which there was no obvious (to me at the time) cause. Of course (WE), hadn't been paying that close of attention to it -- and when We finally did, what We will find out was that it wasn't China nor Local,, -- it was everywhere.

This time is not different and the bad news is that the embedding of entire industries that treat 15 USC Chapter 1 as a joke for decades and imbue themselves into the Federal Budgetary process to the point that over 20% of GDP and roughly one third of all federal spending now implicates them, and both Congressional and State Legislature's decades-long wild-eyed refusal to deal with it, means we're in a lot of trouble -- in fact more trouble than we were in early to mid 2007.

Everything is flashing, CAUTION! or, RED & STOP!,, yet, the government/FED, has the Gas hammered,, like Ross Chastain In the last lap @Martinsville..

NOT shilling for that person in the video,, Just a example.. (look at the #'s), WHERE We should be RIGHT NOW..
RE: DOW @ 11,500 & the S&P at.. 1062.** & change..

AND NOW.. CDO's are named something entirely different..

Explained for those that cannot comprehend..

Last edited:
I'd be VERY careful going forward into the *Ides of March*..
Shades of 2007/08 are flashing warning signals..
Speaking of Feb 07..

Do YOU remember? (I know theres lotsa young Folks here).. (I forgive ya'll, for not knowing)..

Nobody, right?

This time its different.

Uh huh. Sure it is.

What prompted me to write,, is an "unexpected" very serious downward move in the Chinese stock market, Evergrande, (LIKE countrywide), Remember them? anyone? for which there was no obvious (to me at the time) cause. Of course (WE), hadn't been paying that close of attention to it -- and when We finally did, what We will find out was that it wasn't China nor Local,, -- it was everywhere.

This time is not different and the bad news is that the embedding of entire industries that treat 15 USC Chapter 1 as a joke for decades and imbue themselves into the Federal Budgetary process to the point that over 20% of GDP and roughly one third of all federal spending now implicates them, and both Congressional and State Legislature's decades-long wild-eyed refusal to deal with it, means we're in a lot of trouble -- in fact more trouble than we were in early to mid 2007.

Everything is flashing, CAUTION! or, RED & STOP!,, yet, the government/FED, has the Gas hammered,, like Ross Chastain In the last lap @Martinsville..

NOT shilling for that person in the video,, Just a example.. (look at the #'s), WHERE We should be RIGHT NOW..
RE: DOW @ 11,500 & the S&P at.. 1062.** & change..

I'm riding it until the wheels come off...and I am not so sure the wheels come off.

@KyloG, Watch yourself, be careful, don't let your Emotions get the best of you, OR Greed.. Watch the Curtains, (for the first signs of smoke),, before someone yells FIRE!
NVDA reminds Me (also) of the dot Com tech bubble..

@KyloG, Watch yourself, be careful, don't let your Emotions get the best of you, OR Greed.. Watch the Curtains, (for the first signs of smoke),, before someone yells FIRE!
NVDA reminds Me (also) of the dot Com tech bubble..

Like I said...they just giving money away in the stock market right now so greed is paying.

We will know when to get off this train...maybe buy the dip stops working but have a strategy and when momentum shifts get out of the way.

giphy.gif

Look folks..
All I'm saying is THIS..

LISTEN CAREFULLY..

I purchase (back in the Day), a 1986 TRAILER, re Mobile Home for 10K CASH..

Now I'm noticing (On Zillow) several Trailers/Mobile homes for SALE.. (same year(s) Model mobile homes, ON RENTED LOTS! going for sale, upwards to around 125,000++ ,, yes you read that right..

This isn't going to end Well..

Look folks..
All I'm saying is THIS..

LISTEN CAREFULLY..

Now I'm noticing (On Zillow) several Trailers/Mobile homes for SALE.. (same year(s) Model mobile homes, ON RENTED LOTS! going for sale, upwards to around 125,000++ ,, yes you read that right..

I bought a pretty nice brand new 1400sq ft double wide manufactured home back in 2017 on liquidation for 36k cash. Now they’re pushing 80-100k if you can even find one. And this all happened overnight. People are caught in the rat race more than ever. What happens when the gig is up and people realize the stock market is just the 1% of the 1% trading fake equity in a company back and forth? Which is what it is

Look folks..
All I'm saying is THIS..

LISTEN CAREFULLY..

I bought a pretty nice brand new 1400sq ft double wide manufactured home back in 2017 on liquidation for 36k cash. Now they’re pushing 80-100k if you can even find one. And this all happened overnight. People are caught in the rat race more than ever. What happens when the gig is up and people realize the stock market is just the 1% of the 1% trading fake equity in a company back and forth? Which is what it is

What does the price of a trailer have to do with stock market? The stock market can go for extended periods disconnected from the economy. Clould/AI has been growing like crazy and those companies have been leading the market higher. When that growth stops things will get dicey.

Look folks..
All I'm saying is THIS..

LISTEN CAREFULLY..

yea we seen had a few listed back in july on .70 with a $200k price in flowery branch .. we sold a piece of land in july last year .80 for 170k mom needed the money.. would have liked to have waited for the next cycle, but with her health 10yr wait who knows.

@KyloG I think the AI crazy was total bs maverick had some good videos a few months back on the hype

Last edited:
What does the price of a trailer have to do with stock market? The stock market can go for extended periods disconnected from the economy. Clould/AI has been growing like crazy and those companies have been leading the market higher. When that growth stops things will get dicey.
I think he’s saying we should sell all stocks and invest in trailers

Back