• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Somebody or something just hammered the vix higher with call options about 30 mins ago. They were big boy trades

Anyone playing PayPal ER Thursday . It's been beat up on the weekly chart going back a year . Thinking about snagging some lottos

FoRSj5dXgAQvcXr

Came in short Q's, small, covered just after open. Now long at $302.90, just closed that at $304.6. Market seems very extended and when it gets like this it gets very choppy. I am done for the day. I have no idea the direction they going to take this. I felt like flipping short againt at $304.60 but would just aggravate me if they pushed this back up to $307.

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 10.57.47 AM.png

market makers know what they doing. They pushed Q's above $305 to trigger short stops and long stop/buys and now walking it back down.

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 11.11.58 AM.png

Powell speaking today. My bet is he will chose the red pill over the green pill.

Also banks have stopped lending. this is when bad things start to happen.

Powell speaking today. My bet is he will chose the red pill over the green pill.

Also banks have stopped lending. this is when bad things start to happen.
I just wounder what might happen if banks run into liquidity issues and have to "bail in"(Dodd-frank Act) where banks would take account holders savings. FDIC only has $125.5 billion. There's $17,743 billion in deposits.

I just wounder what might happen if banks run into liquidity issues and have to "bail in"(Dodd-frank Act) where banks would take account holders savings. FDIC only has $125.5 billion. There's $17,743 billion in deposits.
The bail in would be on deposits over the FDIC limit. and they would get shares of stock in return for the bank getting their deposits.

Yes, I heard from a major investor/developer in commercial real estate that they can't get banks to fund some of their projects.

Haven’t made a trade today and this is why…aggravating price action. MMs are cutting everyone up. Total clown show.

3C320E03-F512-4D23-A88C-E9930FB0B43C.jpeg

Back