• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

SPY weekly chart...lets see how tomorrow closes but this looks to be a clean breakout. $410 got rejected multiple times in Nov/Dec.

Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 4.12.28 PM.png

Powell is not going down as Arthur Burns. He believes that if they hit a crisis because they have raised rates too much they can respond as they did with Covid. There is no "pivot" in this man.

Powell is not going down as Arthur Burns. He believes that if they hit a crisis because they have raised rates too much they can respond as they did with Covid. There is no "pivot" in this man.
Yup, market thinks they are going to pivot and that's not the case. He's going the Volcker route. Insane consumer inflation expectations are so low already. And people are buying homes again. clown world lol

LCID feeding off Tesla's parabolic move...insanity back in the market

sc.png

LCID - double up in about 90 mins. Typically when this stuff starts happening a market top, atleast short term, is coming.

Some short(s) got smoked.

Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 2.01.31 PM.png

?
Fnz-EjpX0AI1cDo

AMD meh . Flat double beat with shrinking margins . Will be interesting to see if this small move AH holds

Data Center was great, but pc was very bad as expected. Lisa said she expects a recovery 2nd half in that space. 16% yoy growth with a very tough comp is solid. It's still my biggest individual holding from now low $60's avg.

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 10.03.11 AM.png

Data Center was great, but pc was very bad as expected. Lisa said she expects a recovery 2nd half in that space. 16% yoy growth with a very tough comp is solid. It's still my biggest individual holding from now low $60's avg.

View attachment 131970

Yeah my puts are toast . Expire next Friday but still wrecked . My only hope is a Hawkish Powell today to send the market to hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah my puts are toast . Expire next Friday but still wrecked . My only hope is a Hawkish Powell today to send the market to hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No way Powell is Dovish today. Especially after the jolts report.
Powell doesn’t want the stock market up so I expect fairly hawkish Q/A. But, they are going to be nearing 5% ffr and they need to pause.

Back