• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I did buy the dip at the open as the pain trade for the market is higher. Everyone expects market to rollover and it hasn't. From a TA perspective this is a very bullish chart.

Screen Shot 2023-02-14 at 9.57.37 AM.png

I did buy the dip at the open as the pain trade for the market is higher. Everyone expects market to rollover and it hasn't. From a TA perspective this is a very bullish chart.

View attachment 133199
Market hasn't rolled over because of unfounded claims Fed will cut rates in September which will not happen because they will not reach 2% in 6 months.

Market hasn't rolled over because of unfounded claims Fed will cut rates in September which will not happen because they will not reach 2% in 6 months.

Inflation report was as expected but it's going to take a long long time. They ain't cutting rates with employment this strong, market this strong.

Inflation report was as expected but it's going to take a long long time. They ain't cutting rates with employment this strong, market this strong.
It looks like it came in hotter than expected. What you are seeing in the cuve is a what we call concave up in statistics, which is not the direction you want to go.

FTSE at ATH's..DAX is getting there. US markets still a ways off ATH's.

Screen Shot 2023-02-14 at 10.08.05 AM.png

I loathe this market...should have stayed away today. Lost a few $ today. Gap down and then they yank it up to clean shorts out and then roll it over hard to clean out longs. No thanks...

Screen Shot 2023-02-14 at 10.47.23 AM.png

Price action is hilarious...mm's are just toying with everyone.

That 409.5 pivot was toyed with all morning, they finally broke it and then yanked it right back above, which is fairly typical in a bear market.

Screen Shot 2023-02-14 at 12.05.54 PM.png

Fo9lfiEWcAAOlOE

In the old days when you got a chart like this it was buy OTM calls and make a lot of money. Breakout rejected yesterday...can we get another try today or tomorrow.

Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 8.28.26 AM.png

Q's look great. Breakout after 2 week consolidation would mean higher highs coming. But, it's almost 20% since late December.

Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 4.03.11 PM.png

Q's haven't touched it's 20dema in over a month now. That is a very long time but market just isn't rolling over. Every dip is being bought and the macro news hasn't been great, Fed is super hawkish, PPI was awful news today. I don't get it...but we've seen this many times in bull markets.

sc.png

Such fomo on NET....I tried playing it after earnings in Nov and it was so weak I gave up. At $40/share it was very good value for a growth stock. Ughh..

Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 10.16.23 AM.png

Back