• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Still not trading very much...big gap up after a very bearish week. We gapped up into a big gap, gaps everywhere.

Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 10.04.58 AM.png

SPY did back test the previous trendline resistance...so it bounced hard from where it needed to.

Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 10.15.24 AM.png

Consumer confidence came in lower, PMI worse, inflation numbers have been much worse so far in 2023. Market hanging in there...NVDA/TSLA the king of the retail meme stocks are both up 80%/100% respectively. Not sure what, if anything, will push this market back to the lows. Q's still up 12% on the year.

I don't have much confidence in market going higher and hard to short in this market. Sitting on my hands for now.

SPX diamond pattern formation... usually precedes huge moves. It's really hard to be bullish right now but market isn't falling, next CPI release is 3/14 so maybe very choppy couple of weeks.

Screen Shot 2023-02-28 at 1.50.48 PM.png

AMD still my largest holding in my IRA. Looking good.

I did buy some Q's this morning on the gap fill at $292.30.

Screen Shot 2023-03-01 at 9.56.54 AM.png

FqJJIyyXgAAAu9R

From now on I will just blindly follow what ever you do. Please post every move you make. The tendies will be sweet
Haha...i miss alot too.

But, this pattern looks good it's just the macro news has really sucked lately so it was looking for anything to rally and I think Bostic came out talking about pausing this summer yesterday and that's all it needed. Sure looks like Q's $310 is coming next couple of weeks.

Screen Shot 2023-03-03 at 5.13.22 PM.png

Haha...i miss alot too.

But, this pattern looks good it's just the macro news has really sucked lately so it was looking for anything to rally and I think Bostic came out talking about pausing this summer yesterday and that's all it needed. Sure looks like Q's $310 is coming next couple of weeks.

View attachment 133944
I'm taking this as financial advice and going all in. If it fails I trust you will take in my wife and kids as your own.

Back