Misc Stock Market

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Perfect tag of trendline resistance on the Q's. That's a 5-6% move in just over 2 trading days. I closed all my swing longs, including my SPY calls. Flat for now and will watch. This is day 3 up in the markets...wouldn't surprise me if market going higher but I'm not chasing.

Yields have all turned positive too.

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 11.30.26 AM.png

Trendline was a hard rejection. Megaphone patterns is so tricky. Gap fill to $299-$300 would be a target for me to hop back in....otherwise not chasing even here.

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 1.16.58 PM.png

Yikes...glad I got out this morning. Faily ugly daily...would like to see a down open tomorrow...$299 level is a level I might buy back in at.

Screen Shot 2023-03-06 at 2.47.25 PM.png

Reactions: Rain Cold
10yr with a big bottom candle...tough to get equities to rally when yields are moving like this.

View attachment 134033
looks like it's going to go up

Fqn4orcWwAoYx2P

I guess we shouldn't be surprised...demand had fallen off, prices dropped rapidly so people that were waiting hopped in...like me. I expect prices to continue to fall over the coming months.
Demand hasn't fallen lately. It's increased. labor differential's increasing again. This isn't good for FED rate outlooks.

FqN2kIFWYAAhEgf

Reactions: KyloG
Demand hasn't fallen lately. It's increased. labor differential's increasing again. This isn't good for FED rate outlooks.

FqN2kIFWYAAhEgf
Many retired after the historic bull market run since 2009/10, millenials/gen z'ers aren't filling those jobs. They can't really control that unless they drive our country into a depression.

I have a niece and a nephew that graduated from great colleges with great high paying degrees and both wanted to take a year off before looking for a real job. They are both slinging coffee and just coasting by...the mindset of these groups is so different. Both could be making well over 6 figures...they just don't care.

Reactions: Nomanslandva
Many retired after the historic bull market run since 2009/10, millenials/gen z'ers aren't filling those jobs. They can't really control that unless they drive our country into a depression.

I have a niece and a nephew that graduated from great colleges with great high paying degrees and both wanted to take a year off before looking for a real job. They are both slinging coffee and just coasting by...the mindset of these groups is so different. Both could be making well over 6 figures...they just don't care.
It's really sad because that greenlights so many work visas and when they finally realize what's happening, the jobs will already be offshored to STEM hubs like India. I seen it happen personally.

It's really sad because that greenlights so many work visas and when they finally realize what's happening, the jobs will already be offshored to STEM hubs like India. I seen it happen personally.
Tech tried that 15+ years ago and it didn't work. What happened was they would train up engineering in India, pay them pennies, then the engineers would quit for a higher paying job.

2 trades today...$TSLA at $186.20...was easy support to buy. Trimmed alot into $191 and now added back some past hour. Stop raised to $188.44.

Also, Q's at 297.7, stop LOD.

Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 11.55.02 AM.png

Waiting for this to resolve, not chasing here...market is in total screw everyone mode. Really looked like it was about rollover this morning and they bid it back up.

Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 11.59.20 AM.png

$NVDA.- everyone is watching this to rollover...it's valuation is very high, 20x sales, $600B market cap with several quarters in a row now of declining revenue. It makes no sense for it to be trading this high, I don't get it. But, so many shorts are in it and they won't let it roll.

Screen Shot 2023-03-08 at 12.31.07 PM.png

NVDA is now an AI stock. At least their CEO, which is very good at marketing their stock, pivots faster into different areas than any other CEO I have seen. BTW i'm not buying the hype either

Reactions: KyloG and Rain Cold