• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

A large portion of my portfolio is tied up in waiting on oil and gold to bounce back. Gains potential is there

Same here. Waiting and waiting, I really wanted oil to drop close to $5 but that’s not going to happen. Cryptocurrency as well. I will jump if it gets down around 5500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Waiting and waiting, I really wanted oil to drop close to $5 but that’s not going to happen. Cryptocurrency as well. I will jump if it gets down around 5500.

Lemme hold a bitcoin or two

Looks like MM's going to hold AMRX in tight range the rest of the day...Wonder what's up???

Edit: Now they drop it off a cliff...Lots of shenanigans going on in the market these days...These guys know how to make a buck...They'll scare you into selling all the while loading the their boat, but they do it so it's not obvious...Scoundrels

Last edited:
Stimulus vote in 10-15 minutes . I’m convinced that the bill is already priced in but I guess we are about to find out

That and unemployment. I see a lot of selling . That tells me they are artificially dropping prices to buy later. These guys are smart! I wish I had that power.

I read somewhere CPE has a range from $0-$8 and averages at a value of $1 in the future. That’s a big range but if it was to get back to $1 I figure that’d make a lot of people on here very happy.

Just a little friendly advice, I would not buy/hold any leveraged ETF's right now. They are fine to day trade but they're not really a good investment vehicle to buy and hold IMO due to how they are. If you want to buy/hold I would recommend finding some really solid companies that are beaten down with good financials and low debt and accumulating those... or play the daily pops/drops which is what I have been doing. I'm not comfortable with a buy and hold approach at this point, I think there is more downside ahead until things with the coronavirus and economy stabilizes.

Dollar cost averaging is a great idea right now...It's pretty much impossible to time the bottoms of stocks anyway...Might get lucky every now and then...Just freed up some more funds available for Monday to get more AMRX...Going to average down during this drop;)

Back