• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Dollar cost averaging is a great idea right now...It's pretty much impossible to time the bottoms of stocks anyway...Might get lucky every now and then...Just freed up some more funds available for Monday to get more AMRX...Going to average down during this drop;)
Good advice, particularly with solid companies. I would rarely, if ever, average into le eraged products. Will lose your shirt...and quite possibly your underwear!

Jimmy JNUG is on the struggle bus . I’ve lost my ASS and bags over the last few days . I’m holding the bag at this point if I lose it all so be it . It’s not gonna go to pennies so I’m not too worried about it .

Side note - I’m up 425 on JDST . I’ll be dumping that S*** shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy JNUG is on the struggle bus . I’ve lost my ASS and bags over the last few days . I’m holding the bag at this point if I lose it all so be it . It’s not gonna go to pennies so I’m not too worried about it .

Son of a b****. I was too stubborn to jump on the JDST cheese train at 1.90 yesterday. God I wanted to though. So bad

I need my 1200 stimulus check so I can average down my JNUG ?lol

At least we’re not this guy: ????D03AB96C-BABF-4D41-BEA6-5E9C9FF08866.jpeg

I need my 1200 stimulus check so I can average down my JNUG lol

At least we’re not this guy: View attachment 37956
Hell yeah I’ll dump all that into JNUG so we can see how Rain Cold reacts ROFL

Or this guy
f03b9efb034a96b8032c27943d8f8a1a.plist

Apple got crushed to under 250.

Perfect! I was setting my sights on possibly setting an order at 245, but now I might consider waiting until it at least drops below 240 again, although it was below 220 earlier in the week. ?

That's unless Facebook drops faster.

The only thing that had a pulse for me today. What a ride at the EOD. Really gets the blood pumping 5260560D-CD21-4566-8CD4-F5D0964283C7.jpeg

My main rookie move was buying BLMN for $5 days ago and selling for a quick profit. Then reentering during a bull run. Now I’m stuck on an upper tier. It will pay off 300% eventually but now I have to wait in the red. I’ll do better next time

My main rookie move was buying BLMN for $5 days ago and selling for a quick profit. Then reentering during a bull run. Now I’m stuck on an upper tier. It will pay off 300% eventually but now I have to wait in the red. I’ll do better next time

Big week coming next week jimmy . Rest up

So everyone pretty much down about 20% in there retirement/investment accounts. In 2008 I was able to shift money quicker into cash and weathered that one better. This time I completely dropped the ball.

Back