• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I'm back in when its under a dollar
I made a lot of money on that one, but man it feels like a scam stock to me. Always waiting for the big news or the big contract, mgmt diluting on every big runup, pumpers on message boards calling for ridiculous prices, etc. But it might be for real. No way to know.

I made a lot of money on that one, but man it feels like a scam stock to me. Always waiting for the big news or the big contract, mgmt diluting on every big runup, pumpers on message boards calling for ridiculous prices, etc. But it might be for real. No way to know.
Yea I made a few hundred dollars off of it. Blindly bought some shares based on someone's advice here lol

Treat it like a Penny Stock. It will get pumped again. But bears still need to make it cheaper. Probably won't really run until the rest of the small caps get rolling again.

Yea I'm staying away. Sometimes things get pumped and dumped and never pump again (more often than not)
There has to be bag holders on that one the way it was pumped, usually they will do it again but I don't see it getting to where it was unless real news gets mixed in there. The thing that is glaring to me is look how much money they made off of the offerings,....and still haven't produced anything. That tells me plenty.

Bought 100 shares of qqq at 370 this morning thinking there was no way it would drop any further. Looks like I timed it right, its almost at 378 now.

Well, I'll be damned...

Call me crazy, but I think QQQ gaps up tomorrow. If it doesn't, then it's going to be other stuff underperforming now instead as this did go for long enough.

Not sure what happens after the gap up though, and it could turn into a gap up to get slammed down after CPI.

Well, I'll be damned...

Call me crazy, but I think QQQ gaps up tomorrow. If it doesn't, then it's going to be other stuff underperforming now instead as this did go for long enough.

Not sure what happens after the gap up though, and it could turn into a gap up to get slammed down after CPI.
I sold my qqq shares I bought today. Bought at 370 sold around 370.50. Hope I didn't sell to early.

I really don't like where IWM is going. If it breaks down below this level we could be looking at significant market-wide pain.

I really don't like where IWM is going. If it breaks down below this level we could be looking at significant market-wide pain.

Yep, there's nothing but air for IWM below 208 until 170. It'd be the kind of move that would wipe a lot of the people that got in in 2020 (I did in 2019 fwiw) out of the market entirely.

The question then if it breaks below would be do all three of the other averages give up most, if not all of the post-election pump, then. And I would sadly think yes.

SPY giving up the 100 EMA combined with IWM setting a new 52-week low = not good at all. Without a sharp rebound we could be looking in the face of a 10-15% drop in major indexes.

That chart looks like our snow chances.. down the drain lol. On a serious note, I wouldn't be surprised if they go ahead and reset things here and turn it back up late January or early February.
I’m going to start buying soon. I am in a lot of cash

What stocks you looking at? I'd like to get in some quality long term ones.

I'm still debating. But...with Fed raising rates soon, will retail stocks get hit....YETI, LULU. I like CELH too and looks good at this price but its so tricky.

Back