• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

IWM in big trouble. It broke the big year long channel and next support has a long way to go.

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 8.39.16 AM.png

I did add $AMD today...that was a long term holding of mine but sold a couple of months back in the $140's. Added today at $125.

Also added $SPY to one of my IRA's. I think the market still has room to drop further but S&P should hold up better than most.

Also added $SPY to one of my IRA's. I think the market still has room to drop further but S&P should hold up better than most.

oof...I sold $AMD for a nice win but got stopped out SPY for a loss when it broke the LOD. The market is still vomitting after hours.

Well, that's just about going to do it for me, the bear market that I thought was going to happen in Q4 this year for the Nasdaq has been confirmed for Q1 instead. 14188 (the 10/4/2021 swing low) needed to hold for me in comp index considering how badly it's been doing, and it failed. So, confirmed bear market for me for both indexes even though the October low hasn't broken in both yet.

I expect the headline index to be trading at 13k by the end of February at the absolute latest, it'll likely be two weeks at the latest at this rate.

Somewhere in between 12.4-12.8k will probably be the low.

Back