• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

IWM was a total bull trap....just been crushed and small caps getting taken to the woodshed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 5.32.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 5.32.26 PM.png
    269.6 KB · Views: 1
The Russell 2000 is currently up a little more than 1%.

Odds that it gaps up tomorrow morning and then dumps?

100% chance

Odds that it finishes higher tomorrow?

0% chance

Back on the useless list, the Dow now resides on it too. Both are done for and they're going to drag the market lower for the rest of this year.

I really don't see how the S&P holds the 200-day if it does happen to go there. At my last look, it's the general area where it bounced three times in October, the gut feeling for me says that a fourth time would fail as support generally weakens at every bounce.

So, if dip buying around here is wrong, then dip buying at the 200-day likely turns out to be wrong too and we'll probably end up seeing 4000-4100, and the apparent historical idea that the S&P usually stays around 10% or so from its record during QE will end up not being the case this time.

I know no one has talked about going to the 200-day on here, just talking about some comments that I saw elsewhere.

That still wouldn't be my base case, but if things don't settle down, it will turn into the base case. Thought we'd see some of what's been seen in the past 3 days next year. May have started early.

When you understand the link below = $$$. But, to add on to the link below, it is very early still, just one of four burn vehicles being used (other three to start soon = supply goes down). Still hard to buy, but will be easier soon (demand will go up). Marketing about to start (over a million in war chest)

Link-->

Last edited:
Who wanna try some with me? Been on my radar for a while. Traded it last year. Cool company. SpotRX. Basically a prescription vending machine. Expanding to different states. Target Medicare Medicaid. Low float 82927999-D83F-440A-B98F-F70CD235787D.png

Back