• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

And that spike by Tesla has officially been thrown away fully...yikes...starting to feel like a day where the Nasdaq ends up down 1%+ despite being up 1% early in the session...if so, it definitely had it coming given that it was on absolute fire (even considering what happened on Friday), but that doesn't mean that doesn't suck.

I actually don't have that good of a memory, but I remember things that stand out, and the behavior by Tesla at times is one of those things.

Can't say that I'm surprised that IWM has been down as much as over a percent this morning. While I think it's going to break higher, I was seeing too much "the coast is clear" stuff with smalls, and that's usually going to get punished.

Will look for a bit more of a slide, then add to that small cap value ETF I added a little while back, fingers crossed for a breakout...but also aware of the possibility that it continues to do nothing for the rest of the year.

OMG the move by Alphabet. My word.

Wasn't even expecting it to spike, and not only has it spiked, it's jumped as much as over 6%.

It almost for sure is going to cool off here and probably goes mostly sideways for a good while after that if what happened after that earnings report from February is a good measuring stick.

I am committed to IWM through Q4 unless it completely unravels. Yesterday was interesting but it held the 50dema and rallied today.

CF65E62E-8C82-4256-A1B7-14B05F739000.png

4th time XBI has tried to get through that trendline resistance. Maybe time for bios to wake up. ?

Will take a position if it breaks through.

5146D7C0-8AE2-4935-9C75-26519B559ED9.jpeg

Amazon with a whiff again on earnings, just like July...

Quite the uhhh...finish today (walked away and since there wasn't a meaningful market on close sell order, everything surged a bit into the close) but unless this Amazon reaction reverses like a few others have, the S&P and Nasdaq probably won't be closing at record highs tomorrow to back it up.

Still believe that a 2-3% dip is possible soon for the S&P, and then probably grind higher slowly for the rest of the year after that.

ETA: The supply chain constraints deal caught up in the case of Amazon and Apple, IMO. But I'm guessing that if you end up with the Nasdaq down big in pre-market, the dip gets bought and maybe this time it does end up at -0.7% (which I thought was going to happen last week, although we weren't far off in the end).

Last edited:
I'd advise a solid look at PROG asap. Massive SI, CTB, shorts are out of shares to borrow....potential buyout, unreal patents that have been awarded in an niche with little competition....Check the chart. It's going to fly as a gamma/short squeeze soon, but this is an unreal long hodl play too.

Alt season is almost here
c06f17545197a900b3370c98d159d13c.jpg

5c7dcb10c77516d02fcf9d6e9159b28a.jpg

7cac81da1df885e2dd70d262afb55f4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I hope MVIS gets back down to $1 again. I'm going to load the boat. I really want to believe in theor tech and direction, but it so feels like one of those scam companies to me where they always do offerings on pops and where the big "deal" or product launch is always juuuuust around the corner. Maybe one day.

$IWM...lot of chatter about small caps Q4. We shall see. Weekly chart looks ready.

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 10.53.21 AM.png

Back