• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Well, we got that gap up so I trimmed a lot of dip buys this morning. If the market is going to stay bearish SPY won't get above the .618 fib level, so far this morning it was rejected at the .5 fib level.

A big gap to fill though, so thinking this could push to the .618 fib level....to try and fill some of it. If SPY get's above that the shorts will cover and a big squeeze could come.

View attachment 91123

So far rejected at the .5 fib level. Looking very heavy. Past 6 monts every time the market has looked heavy buyers have come in...so we will see. I don't have much going on at the moment.

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 10.18.59 AM.png

Got my butt handed to me on DKNG today but LCID made up for it. I did sell 90% of my position from $15.50 at $25.95. But, it looks like it wants more, maybe should have waited for $27. ?‍♂️

3ED8E943-EC64-4107-B067-01086D390E7D.png

this wasn't the close the bulls wanted today. SPY faded hard at close and is vomiting after hours...not sure exactly why AH's is so down. The LOD during market hours was $433 and it's pushed through that AH's.

JPowell better have some good news tomorrow...it isn't good that Kaplan/Gensler got caught trading large cap tech stocks past 18 months and then announced they would sell at ATH's.

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 4.25.06 PM.png

Got some bids in for eth and btc. Makes me a little nervous but buy the dip they say…?

Bitcoin I have bids from $38.2-$39.5.

View attachment 91195
Know nothing about bitcoin, but I've been around the block enough times to know this is not a market dip; it is a market-wide correction that will go down for a while ...

Know nothing about bitcoin, but I've been around the block enough times to know this is not a market dip; it is a market-wide correction that will go down for a while ...

It can flip fast…very fast. But, you could very well be right.

Tweets with replies by ??????? ???? ????? ???? (@GenghisSperm) / Twitter

Not my analysis but I think this trend will hold, and if not, it's truly run for the hills. It's more interesting for me than those wedge charts to be honest.

I suppose this just fits my narrative though as I felt a deeper dip would hold at 4200, but really up until what was seen after that big miss on employment, I was leaning toward us seeing nothing in general until next year. Not as confident now in that, would up the chances of us having seen a faster version of 2017-2018 from early November last year to 9/2/2021), although that's still not my personal opinion on what happens.

The debt ceiling does worry me but generally if something is being talked about, it won't turn out to be real doom.

The shutdown will be on Oct 1 unless Congress acts. The default sometime in mid Oct unless Congress raises the debt ceiling. Right now they are not close to acting on either of them.
They always wait until the 11th hour and lift the ceiling. It is never ever ever a big deal. It's always all just for show.

So FedEx says this below…uh inflation ain’t no joke. ?

Shares in the Memphis, Tennessee-based company fell 4.6% to $240.50 in extended trading after FedEx said staffing problems resulted in a $450 million year-over-year increase in costs due to higher wage rates and overtime, increased spending on third-party transportation services and shipping hiccups.

Tech QQQ pushed through it's 50dema. If it pushes over $370 it may scare the shorts. Big Fed announcement today...

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 10.40.33 AM.png

I put myself in timeout the rest of the day...I totally screwed up SAVA today. I had a moderate position at $48 or so and it announced great news and hit $68 in pre-market, I sold 40% between $$64-$67....yay....but then I didn't watch it after, and now it's back to $50. ?‍♂️?

I had a stop in but it was at $48 as yesterday it closed at $52...I am so dumb, should have raised my stop to $56-$57 area when market opened. So dumb...

Screen Shot 2021-09-22 at 10.41.50 AM.png

Back