• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I had completely sold off most everything in my IRA's as I am going to rebalance in October so the order did go through. But, I have been buying stocks here in there the past few weeks since in this IRA which is how this happened. I was lucky I caught it...I usually just buy, set a stop and then don't worry about it.

Well, this is why I had sold everything in a my IRA's 2-3 weeks ago. Wanted to rebalance anyways and you could sense market needs a long breather and maybe a 10-15% correction.

S&P futures shows waterfalling but we've seen time and time again violent reversals. I am not in many postions but do have a few and added the big dip this morning.

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 8.31.00 AM.png

Michael Burry had a good tweet this weekend....in particular one statement. I am paraphrasing...'parabolic moves don't resolve sideways'. No secret he is short but thought it was an interesting statement.

Michael Burry had a good tweet this weekend....in particular one statement. I am paraphrasing...'parabolic moves don't resolve sideways'. No secret he is short but thought it was an interesting statement.
Dude is banking today

We are getting oversold now. Shorts better be careful. Would love tomorrow to gap down so can buy the heck out of a dip.

BC33880B-916D-4E37-A1D3-FFE27E1C497E.png

In weak markets we usually get weak closes…we are on the lows of the day so how much more flushing they going to do ?

Margin calls this afternoon won’t be fun. ?

Bought this little bio today at $5.10. Lot of smart people love this one and aren't selling even though it's up huge past couple of days. I sold 1/3 at $6.40 and holding the rest...but with a stop at $5.70.

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 2.03.34 PM.png

Back