• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Here we go. Typical 45 degree launch angle into the close. Dow will probably finish down 300 and change. Everyone will once again be talking about the big reversal, and Turnaround Tuesday will be on! Buckle up!

Screenshot_20210920-153559_My Stocks Portfolio.jpg

Here we go. Typical 45 degree launch angle into the close. Dow will probably finish down 300 and change. Everyone will once again be talking about the big reversal, and Turnaround Tuesday will be on! Buckle up!

View attachment 91092

There has been no upticks today...so this is probably just shorts covering. I have a few dip buys I am holding because market is very oversold now but everything is very ugly too.

If we can test $420 on SPY in coming weeks I will start putting my retirement accounts to work. SPY up almost 20% on year still. Just crazy.

This reminds me of the infamous April 31st massacre where shorts sucked up all of the gamma and unleashed a pull-spinback frenzy and all hell broke loose before the dust settled down again. If we are here when we punch back through the trend line, then I think it could make or break the near term drift along expectations.

This reminds me of the infamous April 31st massacre where shorts sucked up all of the gamma and unleashed a pull-spinback frenzy and all hell broke loose before the dust settled down again. If we are here when we punch back through the trend line, then I think it could make or break the near term drift along expectations.
This is meaningless without ?????? at the end

Apple still looks like crap. Both Q’s/SPY went from ATH’s to down 5% and now oversold. Apple down 10% from its ATH only 2 weeks ago…no position in Apple, maybe at the 150dema.

32DE32F7-B643-44ED-9EE6-97C351CF2A49.jpeg

Fed meeting Wed, thinking tomorrow gaps up a little and we push into the gap but I think we sell whatever news comes out of the Fed.

I have some longs on

View attachment 91094

Well, we got that gap up so I trimmed a lot of dip buys this morning. If the market is going to stay bearish SPY won't get above the .618 fib level, so far this morning it was rejected at the .5 fib level.

A big gap to fill though, so thinking this could push to the .618 fib level....to try and fill some of it. If SPY get's above that the shorts will cover and a big squeeze could come.

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 7.42.10 AM.png

Well, we got that gap up so I trimmed a lot of dip buys this morning. If the market is going to stay bearish SPY won't get above the .618 fib level, so far this morning it was rejected at the .5 fib level.

A big gap to fill though, so thinking this could push to the .618 fib level....to try and fill some of it. If SPY get's above that the shorts will cover and a big squeeze could come.

View attachment 91123
Get ready for the big squeeze!

With todays gap up currently the S&P is up almost 20% on the year...it's up 30% from the March 2020 pre-covid crash. These numbers are mind-boggling....below is the past 3 years (including this years).

2019: 28.8%
2020: 16.26%
2021 (current): 18.8%

Past 3 years (75%)

S&P futures clearly has broken a huge rising wedge to the downside...3 day chart below. This looks very bearish but the numbers above say we keep pushing higher...?‍♂️

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 8.47.37 AM.png

With todays gap up currently the S&P is up almost 20% on the year...it's up 30% from the March 2020 pre-covid crash. These numbers are mind-boggling....below is the past 3 years (including this years).

2019: 28.8%
2020: 16.26%
2021 (current): 18.8%

Past 3 years (75%)

S&P futures clearly has broken a huge rising wedge to the downside...3 day chart below. This looks very bearish but the numbers above say we keep pushing higher...?‍♂️

View attachment 91128
It's like our weather, things don't work like they used too. ?

Back