• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Etherium- Patience on this one but I think it’s a great long term. Bitcoin ish .... maybe?
I'm extremely bullish on ETH - also Polygon/MATIC (associated with ETH - may plummet after implementation of ETH 2.0 - not sure)
I believe BTC dominance *may* be over - I've dumped all of my BTC "mining" stocks
Proof of Work will cease to exist in the future

$SPY 1.5% off all time highs and yesterday when we woke up the thought was the market was going to meltdown y2k style. I did long some $QQQ, $SPY and $NCLH yesterday so that has helped. I just sold the $QQQ and $SPY though...

4:45 yesterday morning:

Dow futures: 33220

S&P futures: 4031.25

They closed at 34352 and 4173.25 for the week (this includes the hour after the market closed).

...lol

Europe also looked like death yesterday and recovered a lot after about around that time period too (not for sure, but it likely was around then).

I'd like to see a couple more days though. Possible another bear trap was laid but then the second half of the month is approaching and they've all been weak this year.

Seeking Alpha is now calling a "Bitcoin Crash"

Usually a good sign a bottom is near but with the whales and institutions involved in crypto, if this doesn’t turn around soon it could be a contagion event. Probably already is a minor one, in fact...

Last edited:
Back