• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

monthly chart of SPY/QQQ...one of the great bull runs over past 10 years. With inflation here, higher rates comes, higher taxes...:oops:

Would be nice to get another 2015-2016 consolidation.

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 12.07.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-12 at 12.07.00 PM.png

Anything is always possible but I sure didn't think SPX futures making a new ATH on Sunday night was going to be followed with...this.

That's a lot like early September. That and the NYSE A/D suggests that "THE" top is not in, but I think you can officially say we're done for now all around (not just tech, but everything this time). That was a brilliant run though from early November!

ARK's just about ready to make a lower low I think and in the case of today nothing else has dropped their gains completely yet.

I don't think tech can rebound until the ARK saga ends and although they have a lot of overpriced stuff...it might be prudent to get a shopping list ready for their most interesting stuff just in case the redemptions do get to the point of causing liquidations in this world. Like CRSP, for example.

Edit: It did make a lower low after all.

Last edited:
Back