• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

CBD has really fallen off the cliff. Talking to farmers around here and sellers, it seems the hype is over and/or paused for now. They’re paying less and less to farmers for it, there’s little demand.

With legalization around the corner, possibly, I can see some CBD THC blended products, or some delta 8 products come out. But right now the CBD alone as a product seems to be waning.

I also have zero interest from customers for CBD when before it was flying off the shelves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBD has really fallen off the cliff. Talking to farmers around here and sellers, it seems the hype is over and/or paused for now. They’re paying less and less to farmers for it, there’s little demand.

With legalization around the corner, possibly, I can see some CBD THC blended products, or some delta 8 products come out. But right now the CBD alone as a product seems to be waning.

I also have zero interest from customers for CBD when before it was flying off the shelves.

I’m not crazy about CBD myself but I like that this company is established and ready to branch out when papa government gives the go-ahead.

“As MCOA embarks on its 5th year, the Company plans to enter into strategic acquisitions with diverse operational cannabis and hemp companies that are distressed in order to expand the Company’s vertical model. Additionally, we intend to expand our hempSMART™ branded product lines and marketing channels as well as launch other CBD brands using a direct to the consumer sales approach.

We are proud to be in the right business, at the right time, with the right expertise to take this company to the next level. We believe that Cannabis has arrived on the market and is here to stay – we have taken a long-range view that embraces the cornucopia of opportunities that characterizes a frontier market in order to establish ourselves within the cannabis and hemp industry.”

Delta 8 is where it’s at for people that want a high legally.

POWW getting ready to take off at 930 fingers crossed. I loaded up , last week. Yall jump on train so I can cash out today

I saw how Ford dissolved it's stake VLDR but why is that good for MVIS? Is there some connection there?
The Google and Ford working together gets everyone in a tizzy because the CEO Sumit Sharma came from Google, plus board member (just added last year) Mark Spitzer came from Google and the most recent board member added was Judy Curran (32 yrs with Ford)

The Google and Ford working together gets everyone in a tizzy because the CEO Sumit Sharma came from Google, plus board member (just added last year) Mark Spitzer came from Google and the most recent board member added was Judy Curran (32 yrs with Ford)

Ah... that makes sense. This is up almost 500% in a few weeks. This is still pre-revenue right?

I don't own any more shares but you guys are so disciplined for holding this at these levels. I'm out because I don't know how to value something like this...eventually they have to have revenues that justify a $3.5B market cap. But, maybe not in this market. If they were to get bought out what would the price be...$4B? $5B?

Back