• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Colin Kaepernick forms a SPAC - Axios

As y'all should know, I'm not a conservative.

But why lmfao to the above.

I think I've also heard about Kudlow possibly creating a SPAC.

I've said that there likely still has to be more to this story, but celebrity based SPACs is...well...they're something, that is.

Jimbo you promised me a ------- yacht from mcoa. What's going on.
This ain’t no p&d damnit! It’s a long hold like when I tried to get veryone rich off of CPE! Diamond hands only! $100 stock! Oversold! HODL! Hold the line! BTFD!

buy more more more. We need @snowlover91 on board with about 10,000,000 shares. If the ship sinks, we all go down with it!

Went all cash yesterday, saw the signs of a correction and decided to cash out and will buy the blood when things settle down. Should be some good buying opportunities in a few days.
Yep. This is my only holding right now.

Went all cash yesterday, saw the signs of a correction and decided to cash out and will buy the blood when things settle down. Should be some good buying opportunities in a few days.
That UITI penny is up another 30% on about 3 million volume. Pretty sizable bid/ask spread. idk what’s going on over there but I’m intrigued.

This ain’t no p&d damnit! It’s a long hold like when I tried to get veryone rich off of CPE! Diamond hands only! $100 stock! Oversold! HODL! Hold the line! BTFD!

buy more more more. We need @snowlover91 on board with about 10,000,000 shares. If the ship sinks, we all go down with it!

Not a fan of the share structure and debt MCOA has. Prime for a lot of dilution and I stay away from those if I can. I do think weed stocks will be a hot play at some point though.

That UITI penny is up another 30% on about 3 million volume. Pretty sizable bid/ask spread. idk what’s going on over there but I’m intrigued.

If you want a good penny, I would say take a look at INKW, PVDG and AWGI. Wait for the blood to finish and then you may have an opportunity for some cheap shares on those.

Not a fan of the share structure and debt MCOA has. Prime for a lot of dilution and I stay away from those if I can. I do think weed stocks will be a hot play at some point though.
Out of curiosity, what about the share structure gives you pause? The float appears to be about 1/5 that of SNDL which was something that I really liked.

Out of curiosity, what about the share structure gives you pause? The float appears to be about 1/5 that of SNDL which was something that I really liked.

The difference between the outstanding vs authorized shares is about 11 billion. That’s a ton of room for dilution, note conversions, etc which make it hard for the share price to go up. It can still happen, but takes a lot of buying power to move it.

The difference between the outstanding vs authorized shares is about 11 billion. That’s a ton of room for dilution, note conversions, etc which make it hard for the share price to go up. It can still happen, but takes a lot of buying power to move it.
What site do you use to gather this info? Thanks

Hold the line boys. Hoooold!!

MVIS holding strong. 8dema needs to catch up.

View attachment 74244
She's percolating, would love to see it hit $20 again today not sure if enough buying interest to do that. But then again the fomo crowd might have been startled by the AH PR the other day and load up late afternoon, we shall see

She's percolating, would love to see it hit $20 again today not sure if enough buying interest to do that. But then again the fomo crowd might have been startled by the AH PR the other day and load up late afternoon, we shall see
Dang didn’t know you was about percolating ! Damn met! Didn’t know you liked to get down like that.

Back