• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

LDI is new stock. What yall think cash out? Or hang on. Yesterday I got busy at work and should have cashed out on CTRM. Was up 50% and got caught with my pants down.

DMTK is up as well. Im knew on the day trade here. Got a very fat healthy 401k, this is play money. Ive had beginers luck picking stocks, but learned Hardvway to sale off ,dump before 430pm. Supervising 40+ folks and keeping up with this , is daunting

Have had a small position in CLNE for a while now and this popped big this week on news it signed a big deal. Obviously, wish I had more but i added some today on the morning dip. This has small market cap, $3B, and has a great chance to run with growth in clean energy. I will be looking to add more on any gap fill dips. This is in my IRA so plan on holding for the long run.

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 12.40.09 PM.png

DMTK is up as well. Im knew on the day trade here. Got a very fat healthy 401k, this is play money. Ive had beginers luck picking stocks, but learned Hardvway to sale off ,dump before 430pm. Supervising 40+ folks and keeping up with this , is daunting

Lot of smart people I follow on twitter have been stomping there feet about DMTK since the teens and I didn't listen. They aren't selling.

I bought API at $36, had a solid multi-week base. I sold at $54 thinking it had to take a breather, got rejected at $57 multiple times. I have to stop selling these winners....it was only 300 shares but dang this stings.

I don't even know what they do...I think it's a China collaboration company.

Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 12.55.19 PM.png

GBR consolidating nicely. Low float. Don’t sleep on it. Dip back below $6 and I’m a buyer. Just hurts because I owned 3k shares at 1.70 back in late December.....D5598F73-F24B-422B-ADD7-797B958FAA79.png

Correction. I had 1500 shares of GBR @ 1.69. $2500 investment that was worth $50,000 when it ran above $30..FML

@snowlover91 good entry on AWGI right here before the bell?

Main catalyst for AWGI is still 2-4 weeks away with the merger, I could see it going a bit lower personally as people take profits or get impatient waiting. I’m waiting for Tuesday before buying back into anything, and if Tuesday is red I will wait longer. Chances are we have a nice bounce next week.

I'm so ready for MVIS to finalize a deal and I can move on haha.

Pretty good stuff right here

I want to make enough off this deal to be able to buy a Heckler & Koch MR762 or a FN SCAR17. Maybe a H&K MP5SD. Whatever... I need to make a few grand off this so I can buy one of those three. My grails.

Back