• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I’m all for the little guy winning in this battle but my accounts took an absolute beating today as did my retirement accounts. You are going to have a lot off pissed off people if this goes on until next week. I expect big changes coming...I would not be surprised if they suspend AMC/GME/KOSS/etc...for a week or two.

I wouldn’t either but the pump in two weeks would be that much bigger . Wall Street is part of the problem here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wall street revenge AH . Unreal . They just pissed off retail mobs . Wall Street always wins but they are gonna have to rug pull a lot tomorrow and retail will pump the orange out of stocks

I think what’s going to happen is the big boys are going to drag the market down until this changes.

I think what’s going to happen is the big boys are going to drag the market down until this changes.
I’m in the same boat but I saw the same things everyone else saw today. Market took a hit and these meme stocks kept pumping. It’s going to take actual SEC intervention. Either that or just let the market play out. Make the naked shorts cover and be done with it. Regulate shorts. That’s the problem here imo. Not millennials with stimulus checks.

I wouldn’t either but the pump in two weeks would be that much bigger . Wall Street is part of the problem here

Has the market not made a lot of money for lots of people the past decade? Because Citron wrote a short report on a struggling company that justifies what happening. The repercussions is going to be far reaching and nobody is going to win in the long run. There is going to be a lot of lost wealth for many folks...

6E9ABABC-0AB3-4C1F-AF6A-46443511C181.png

jimmy, which one do you like the most?
I like all three. But naturally, the cheapest ones will have the most potential at this point. No penny left behind. They’re going to try and pump these things to the milky way and back. Trade carefully though.

Has the market not made a lot of money for lots of people the past decade? Because Citron wrote a short report on a struggling company that justifies what happening. The repercussions is going to be far reaching and nobody is going to win in the long run. There is going to be a lot of lost wealth for many folks...

View attachment 68619
These slow returns don’t interest the non 1%. Most of them don’t have $1,000 to their name much less in the stock market. So what do we do? Throw money at small caps in an effort to make up that gap between us and the mega wealthy. They know that. That’s why they short these cheap stocks. And now it’s been exposed and they lost billions in the process.

I threw 10g’s at BABA a couple weeks ago in the 220’s because I KNOW it’s headed back to $300. I got bored in the 250’s so I sold out because the returns are not fast enough for me. I like to see my money moving. Will that hurt me in the long run? Probably, but I don’t care. If I make 1 million I will throw 500k into SPY. Until then, I’m swinging penny stocks.

Your "They's" in the market have to cover if they get caught with their pants down on shorts.

There apparently was large dark pool orders with GME, which was probably the "they's". And they had to sell actual good stocks at the same time.

What did we think was going to happen? Monday was apparently a warning being fired.

Until we get an idea on where we are on the SI situation, this probably isn't done either.

These slow returns don’t interest the non 1%. Most of them don’t have $1,000 to their name much less in the stock market. So what do we do? Throw money at small caps in an effort to make up that gap between us and the mega wealthy. They know that. That’s why they short these cheap stocks. And now it’s been exposed and they lost billions in the process.

Yeah I get that. I guess my problem is the loss of confidence in the market is the absolute last thing the economy needs. The WSB won the battle but they will lose the war.

Your "They's" in the market have to cover if they get caught with their pants down on shorts.

There apparently was large dark pool orders with GME, which was probably the "they's". And they had to sell actual good stocks at the same time.

What did we think was going to happen? Monday was apparently a warning being fired.

Until we get an idea on where we are on the SI situation, this probably isn't done either.

This is just the beginning....I think it’s going to get ugly.

I’m all for the little guy winning in this battle but my accounts took an absolute beating today as did my retirement accounts. You are going to have a lot off pissed off people if this goes on until next week. I expect big changes coming...I would not be surprised if they suspend AMC/GME/KOSS/etc...for a week or two.
Yeah mine did too. Outside these WSB pumps the market was bleeding . All my real money makers shed a lot today .

Yeah mine did too. Outside these WSB pumps the market was bleeding . All my real money makers shed a lot today .

Yep, this won’t go on much longer. To much big money and if they aren’t in control there will be blood. It’s there game and WSB is trying to change the game....they won’t succeed

Back