• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

lol k blockbuster ? Seriously ? Dying businesses ? Ok . But dead businesses now?! I thought stock prices should reflect how well a company is performing .

Also anyone saying this is Wall Street vs individual traders ? Come on! That’s a new narrative lol this is a bunch of kids tryna make money nothing more . These people take the stock twits bears vs bulls stuff too seriously .

lol k blockbuster ? Seriously ? Dying businesses ? Ok . But dead businesses now?! I thought stock prices should reflect how well a company is performing .

Also anyone saying this is Wall Street vs individual traders ? Come on! That’s a new narrative lol this is a bunch of kids tryna make money nothing more . These people take the stock twits bears
You never know. Inject some money back into Blockbuster and it might make a comeback. And you’re rich!

I purchased 2400 shares of SNDL at .80 cents this morning. It just hit $1.05 and is going crazy. Is it the next naked?
I bought 250 shares at .71 back around the election. It's been piddling around since but man this is looking good.

Not me, I only buy crappers. I have bags of NOK lol. Only one not doing squat but slowly losing.
Hit my stop limit on that one yesterday afternoon around 6.60. Was pissed at first but guess it worked out.

Jimmy what are your thoughts on TRIT? I've had it for about a week now. Looking for runners today may buy some SNDL but waiting until closer to open.

Hit my stop limit on that one yesterday afternoon around 6.60. Was pissed at first but guess it worked out.

Jimmy what are your thoughts on TRIT? I've had it for about a week now. Looking for runners today may buy some SNDL but waiting until closer to open.
Heavily shorted. Back to back short reports killed it this month. If they find it, and they probably will, they’ll scorch the shorts over there as well. It failed to break resistance yesterday around 9.20. If it broke that it was gone.

Back