• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Ill probably luck out tonights snow. But my company is switching 401k mgrs/holders, whatever you call it away from BB@T. Anyway today starts the blackout period,till we meet next week,get orientaion, designate where we want to roll the funds into etc. So hopefully our money is just sitting their not locked into their individual selected funds and avoided todays punch in the mouth.

Ill probably luck out tonights snow. But my company is switching 401k mgrs/holders, whatever you call it away from BB@T. Anyway today starts the blackout period,till we meet next week,get orientaion, designate where we want to roll the funds into etc. So hopefully our money is just sitting their not locked into their individual selected funds and avoided todays punch in the mouth.
Hopefully they safely parked it in gamestop

I can’t stomach the swings on Naked. I have a 1000 shares with a $1.91 AVG. wanted to sell at $3.44, but didn’t. Now I’m so damn nervous. I need y’all to make me feel better haha. Hoping it runs again tomorrow

I’m still holding AMC probably hold it through tmrw at least. People just panicked with Wall Street Bets going down and the SEC getting more involved. Wall Street Bets is back up though so the driver can hopefully give us some help tmrw. Just wish I could buy more at this price

I just sold at 2.10 like a baby. Couldn’t sleep with that overnight, but made over a $1,000 the past week on naked and xspa. I’ll sleep better knowing the cash is secured

I’ll play the game again tomorrow

I’m still holding AMC probably hold it through tmrw at least. People just panicked with Wall Street Bets going down and the SEC getting more involved. Wall Street Bets is back up though so the driver can hopefully give us some help tmrw. Just wish I could buy more at this price
I’m mad lol. It’s up again

I just sold at 2.10 like a baby. Couldn’t sleep with that overnight, but made over a $1,000 the past week on naked and xspa. I’ll sleep better knowing the cash is secured
I’m mad at myself . I sold . Idk why I did that.

I’m all for the little guy winning in this battle but my accounts took an absolute beating today as did my retirement accounts. You are going to have a lot off pissed off people if this goes on until next week. I expect big changes coming...I would not be surprised if they suspend AMC/GME/KOSS/etc...for a week or two.

Back