• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Biggest 1 day point gain for the VIX since March 16 2020. UVXY exploded to almost $17 after hours.

Ok last post (maybe)

This ones for you @Rain Cold ! Have at it! Boom

might watch USAS tomorrow to see if we have any takers. It’s pretty beat up snd cheap at first glance.8254C039-A736-4A7A-94F0-BAA9032E22D4.jpeg

Dats all folks for the Nasdaq for now. Tapped that trendline that it last tapped in early September on Monday. Lost 12% shortly afterward. Would guess that we're likely about to see the same story.

The real story here will be when the Nasdaq consolidates and quietly grinds higher again, with folks not noticing until after it's done it for a while. I'm a firm believer that we need above 4000 in the SPX this year before we can start any chatter about the end but it likely needs more time as I now no longer can see us getting 3900 anytime soon. Came 30 points short.

Feels like we're at "boy who cried woof" levels though.

looking for advice on what App to use to set up my trading account. Just want to start out easy with some trades. thanks.

Back