• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

There are only 13 stocks today that are greater than 10% in the red. That’s incredible. It’s amazing I’m not holding one of them..

BXRX up 15% this morning. 15% looks good when that’s where 90% of your portfolio is allocated ?

Hertz was trading under a $1 for a week and now over $5. Someone made a killing...7-8x there money in a week or so.

Anyone buy Hertz? Why can't I be smart and buy stuff like this.

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 1.57.10 PM.png

An attractive OIL ETF. I was to chicken a few weeks ago and now that I am playing Monday morning QB...

It was at 1600 in early January. A lot of the names thrown around here are in this ETF...CPE/APA/CXO.

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 3.30.11 PM.png

An attractive OIL ETF. I was to chicken a few weeks ago and now that I am playing Monday morning QB...

It was at 1600 in early January. A lot of the names thrown around here are in this ETF...CPE/APA/CXO.

View attachment 42607

I'm guessing that GUSH reverse split and I found that it did.

But yeah, you, me, and everyone should have hopped in on oil last week. Imagine buying not just a 1000, but 10000 shares at even .73 with CPE for example. At 2.4 you would have gained $16,700... Oh well haha. There's a reason why it's not easy to guess things like that.

The people trading Hertz are insane lmao. They still have massive headwinds, but there's like a 5-10% chance that someone helps them, and it's skyrocketed due to that.

I have no clue how you even value such a new company. I haven't seen an IPO take off like this before. Not that I'm complaining!
Closing in on $100..this is unreal. A lot of it ya to do with the CEO Trevor Milton..very transparent and competent and is on the airwaves a lot

Closing in on $100..this is unreal. A lot of it ya to do with the CEO Trevor Milton..very transparent and competent and is on the airwaves a lot

Yeah, the CEO sounds impressive when you read his interviews. They have an investor meeting setup for Wednesday. Always makes me nervous as you never know what they are going to say.

I have no clue how you even value such a new company. I haven't seen an IPO take off like this before. Not that I'm complaining!

Congrats on the run today haha. It was crazy. I think it was a combo of NKLA being made available in EU for the first time and a firm throwing in millions of dollars.

I'm thinking of speculating on BurgerFi's SPAC, but I will likely think too slow again.

Back