• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

We've already been in a recession, regardless of if others wanted to feel that way or not.

Why is the Tesla dip buyers club apparently freakishly strong?

The only thing stopping me from believing another strong pullback is coming is it's fairly rare to have big pullbacks within a rolling 12 month period. But, I think a 10-15% pullback over the next few months would be healthy.

Tesla did bounce off the 50dma yesterday, stochastic is bottoming. If it closes below the 50dma that would be concerning at a market level too. I don't own Tesla.

Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 11.42.11 AM.png

We've already been in a recession, regardless of if others wanted to feel that way or not.

Why is the Tesla dip buyers club apparently freakishly strong?
Yes, but we were coming out of it until Biden was elected.

You dont "correct" a fragile job market by importing millions more uneducated people who will only lower demand for jobs and lower wages. You dont grow an economy by raising taxes. You dont grow an economy by strangling it with regualtions. And of course Biden wanting us to become dependent again on our enemies for our energy isnt going to end well. The stock market has been booming based on the Fed flooding the market with liquidity. When the real crunch comes its not going to be pretty.

This will be interesting. I have been in PDAC for a while and it just announced it will merge with Li-Cycle. It recycles lithium batteries...think EV/battery. Right now China is dominant for lithium. I plan on holding PDAC/Li-Cycle for a while. The DA was just announced so it might not move much until merger approaches (3-4 months) but I like this long term.

May dip my toe in on this. Chart looks great...China EV/batterly play. Had a big day today so wouldn't mind one more kiss off that rising support.

View attachment 75733

This one took off....accumulated in low $8's past few days. Sold 2/3 at $9.40 though I think it's going higher. $9.50 is resistance so I may add back on dip.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 10.56.32 AM.png

For you MVIS holders

Right, it's amazing what a little rumor will do...... MVIS instant 1.20 pop as soon as that article hit. I'm actually excited that it may be Apple, there have been some things pointing to that and Microvision's LiDAR meets their specs. Who knows but made a rather ho hum morning fairly exciting that's for sure

I've been dabbling in the crypto play and SOS is what I've been trading. I've had a few shares low $5's but added more today at $10.90. They have an offering that closes on Monday. Chart looks great. Not a stock I'm married to...will trade in/out.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 11.44.47 AM.png

I've been in GSAH for a while, sub $12. It's a SPAC and rumored to be targeting a crypto play. Rumor is Gemini which is run by the Winklevoss twins. But, lot of times these rumors are just pumps. Really hard not sell right now as if they don't get a good target it will fallback to the low $12's...but if they were to get someone like Gemini this could see $20's quickly.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 11.51.35 AM.png

I've been in GSAH for a while, sub $12. It's a SPAC and rumored to be targeting a crypto play. Rumor is Gemini which is run by the Winklevoss twins. But, lot of times these rumors are just pumps. Really hard not sell right now as if they don't get a good targer it will fallback to the low $12's...but if they were to get someone like Gemini this could see $20's quickly.

View attachment 76307
When I'm done with Microvision and I decide to do more trading, expanding my portfolio I'll be looking you up. Thanks Lol

It ain't pretty right now but CCL July options, GIK commons/options are keeping me afloat. I was in a lot of cash by chance so I will be buyer today/tomorrow.

I also started a position in OCUL today, sub $18. I don't have any BIO's in my portfolio and a guy I follow on twitter who is really good has been recommending this for a long time.

$OCUL has had a nice bounce...I plan on holding this. In at $17.88...had a big runup and then sold off, now consolidating. It's over all the moving averages again which should attract some buyers. This is one of the bio's I have in my IRA.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 11.59.55 AM.png

I am going to lose some sleep over $DMTK....I wanted to buy in the gap fill and had bids ready to go and it took off. I should have atleast started a position yesterday...so dumb. I feel sick. I would have put this in my IRA too.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 12.02.39 PM.png

Not dying to shove money into large cap tech when looking at this chart. Would be great if this just drifted down to the 50dma. Would allow everyone to catch their breath and then try and move higher.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 12.44.42 PM.png

IMO I think OTC stocks are going to see money shift away from the bloated, pumped, hyped tickers with little to no updates to the ones with better share structure, products and that are pink current or close to being it. PVDG is a good example, they’ve held up amazingly well despite the red OTC and they are green right now. The hype the past few weeks had tickers running with no substance to run on except fomo and now the SEC is suspending those. Money will shift and the solid plays are the ones to go for. I saw the same thing under Obama, runners were harder to find but still plenty of good ones.

Back