• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

I have Jazz beating clips and Denver beating Phoenix out west. Brooklyn is going to take the east and Hawks will take Sixers.

I'm still not sure the Hawks will win this series vs the Sixers, although if their homecourt advantage holds again they can now by just winning 3 straight home games.

And yeah, it's ignoring tomorrow and the fact that the lead was 26 at one point in the first half yesterday, but I sort of suspect this series is going to be tied just like the Knicks series was after tomorrow. And then we will see what happens when the series shifts to Atlanta.

Regardless of the way this series goes, I'm quite happy with how the Hawks season has turned out. The season looked fairly dead in the water at 14-20.

What I'm not happy about is that feeling that the Nets should be favored to win it all. Reason why I'm not is because this is another super team where superstars joined up.

If Embiid is healthy, 76ers win. Either way, Clippers and Nets in the finals. Should be a really good series. If Harden is out, I'm going Clippers. Maybe we'll all get lucky and see Giannis head to Dallas next year and start a dynasty with Luka. What a duo that would be.

Trey young has played great. No Joel, no Philly win. Without Harden, still see Brooklyn winning the east, Durant is still a stud.

Not sold on Clippers. Paul George has been inconsistent.

Until I see otherwise I'm going to assume that the Clippers are going to do Clippers things in that series.

There's a real chance that Milwaukee gets swept smh, or probably at best, gets a gentlemen's sweep.

To think that I was excited about this series to boot as well. This sucks since the Nets are a bought team.

Kind of starting to think that the Hawks might just get one more win to boot, but like I said, it's not the biggest of deals. The goal has been met for the season.

Nice win by the Bucks. Got us a series now.

There's a real chance that Milwaukee gets swept smh, or probably at best, gets a gentlemen's sweep.

To think that I was excited about this series to boot as well. This sucks since the Nets are a bought team.

Kind of starting to think that the Hawks might just get one more win to boot, but like I said, it's not the biggest of deals. The goal has been met for the season.

Hawks coached by one of my favorite former NC State players, Nate McMillan ?

Heredia really isn't that good but at this point, can we have another pandemic cancel this baseball season so we can start over in Spring Training next year?

Back