• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

I still say the Braves in 6 (hope I'm wrong), Kershaw has had a stellar hall of fame career......during the regular season. He has struggled in the post season, but I will say this IF and it's a big IF imho, but IF he has a good outing and the Dodgers pull it off tonight, then I'll have to rethink my prediction.
Dodgers in 6. Book it

I still say the Braves in 6 (hope I'm wrong), Kershaw has had a stellar hall of fame career......during the regular season. He has struggled in the post season, but I will say this IF and it's a big IF imho, but IF he has a good outing and the Dodgers pull it off tonight, then I'll have to rethink my prediction.

Kershaw absolutely destroys us (even extending into the playoffs) and we're not going to pitch our ace until game 6.

It's going to be over by then even before the game starts, we're going to be talking about how losing Soroka in early August along with a no-days off series costed us even before the series began.

Kershaw absolutely destroys us (even extending into the playoffs) and we're not going to pitch our ace until game 6.

It's going to be over by then even before the game starts, we're going to be talking about how losing Soroka in early August along with a no-days off series costed us even before the series began.
And we're pitching our forth string pitcher; which for the Braves is not much. We see what happened to our third string picture last night. This is the Dodgers game to lose.

Wish they would just close the dome already. Definitely a pitchers game so far.

Wish they would just close the dome already. Definitely a pitchers game so far.

Nah leave it open until the bullpens get involved. We ain't doing anything substantial against Kershaw, he's kicked our butts over his career, and this wind is likely hurting both sides, if the dome was closed, you'd probably be able to see Wilson better and Wilson is a horrible matchup against this Dodger team.

Edit: Nevermind, open it.

Nah leave it open until the bullpens get involved. We ain't doing anything substantial against Kershaw, he's kicked our butts over his career, and this wind is likely hurting both sides, if the dome was closed, you'd probably be able to see Wilson better and Wilson is a horrible matchup against this Dodger team.
Well so much for a scoreless game.

Back