• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Im worried that the Dodgers are gaining confidence. They are finally hitting which really scares me.

Im worried that the Dodgers are gaining confidence. They are finally hitting which really scares me.
If you really think about it, it was only one game that they didn't hit well. I think the other question is will the Braves pitching (especially the Bullpen) continue to feel confident.

This series is over.

Congrats Dodgers, Braves just don't have enough pitching for a long series that has 0 days off. If we had Soroka, that would have changed the outcome of this series.

We shored up the bullpen last offseason, my guess is after that incident, we're going to target a younger SP this time, even if it's just for 1 year.

Yeah im definitely smelling another choke. It fits in with Atlanta sports history. 1996 Braves were up 2-0 and lost the series i believe. Last night was the turning point in the series even though the Braves won. There is such a thing as a good loss. Take last night for example. Mentally i dont feel like the Braves felt like they won last night.

It’s one damn game and it’s bad. These guys have heart and they aren’t going to just give it up. The dodgers have plenty of choke history too.
It's not really 1 game though. It's a continuation of the end of game 2. Its a trend.

Also worth noting.. this game wouldn't be 12-0, more like 5-0 if Snit had challenged that call at 2nd, and/or New York didn't overrule that extremely close play at first with Mookie.

Back