• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

At the end of the day we have to realize we still lead the series even though it doesn't feel that way. Have to just forget this game and regroup.

Baseball is like the only sport i can think of where the game can be over within the first 20 minutes. In basketball a big deficit is not difficult to overcome. In the NFL you can be down big in the 1st quarter and still have a chance.
I've seen a lot of comebacks in baseball after one team has a monster inning early.. Doesn't happen often, but it's been done. I've watched a ton of Braves games in my life, going back to 1990..

I've seen a lot of comebacks in baseball after one team has a monster inning early.. Doesn't happen often, but it's been done. I've watched a ton of Braves games in my life, going back to 1990..
Its more common to see a basketball team come back from down 30 than it is for a baseball team to come back from down 12

I wish on the Braves winning in 6, if we don't go with Fried on short rest in game 5 or somehow win tomorrow (Wilson is basically in the same boat as Wright, highly questionable and could well get pummeled as well and I'm leaning toward pummeled), this series is at best, going 7.

I wish on the Braves winning in 6, if we don't go with Fried on short rest in game 5 or somehow win tomorrow (Wilson is basically in the same boat as Wright, highly questionable and could well get pummeled as well and I'm leaning toward pummeled), this series is at best, going 7.
We pulled Ian Anderson in the 4th last night so I could see him going again on short rest. That has the potential to be a series saving move before this one is over.

Yea series is not over yet. If I was told at the beginning of this season that we would be up 2-1 in the NLCS against the Dodgers I'd be pretty excited. Though losing the way we currently are always sucks, we won 7 postseason games in a row which is hard to do on its own in a regular season. Hope Bryce Wilson can have a good game tomorrow and slow whatever momentum the Dodgers have down. We knew our main concern was the SP after loosing Soroka. I hope this game doesn't mess with Kyle Wright's head, he has good stuff despite the line score.

I still say the Braves in 6 (hope I'm wrong), Kershaw has had a stellar hall of fame career......during the regular season. He has struggled in the post season, but I will say this IF and it's a big IF imho, but IF he has a good outing and the Dodgers pull it off tonight, then I'll have to rethink my prediction.

Back