• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

If you told me six years ago Alex Bowman would have 3 wins and have put the 88 and 48 back victory lane

You Carolina people following the Carolina Hurricanes? They are top of Eastern conference in aNHL.

They have a shot at the cup this year. I hate that I can't see their games on the regional Fox sports channel. I have YouTube TV, and they don't have the Fox regional sports channels anymore.

UNC basketball head coach is retiring. This is no joke.

I wasn't too shocked by this. It was coming soon anyway. I don't think Roy's system was going to work as well as it used to going forward, especially with the best talent leaving early more and more. He likes to use two bigs and play inside out, and overhelp off the ball on defense, which is really an old style of playing ball now. You have to have shooters and players that can penetrate to the basket now, and players that can play straight man to man without help these days. It looks like Hubert Davis is going to be playing more like this based on the type of players he has gotten from the transfer portal.

Is Mac Jones going to the 9ers? I keep seeing conflicting predictions. I’m not a 9er fan, but still find it interesting.

So, it looks like it's against the rules for Atlanta to have more than one good pro sports team, considering that the Hawks are a top 10 team.

Fun to watch too at times, even though it's unlikely they do much in the playoffs outside of scare somebody.

Also, the Padres are fun too. They might end up being my second team/playoff team if the Braves don't turn it around.

So, it looks like it's against the rules for Atlanta to have more than one good pro sports team, considering that the Hawks are a top 10 team.

Fun to watch too at times, even though it's unlikely they do much in the playoffs outside of scare somebody.

Also, the Padres are fun too. They might end up being my second team/playoff team if the Braves don't turn it around.
Trey Young will become the next Dale Murphy for Atlanta.

Adrian Amos and MVS both say the reports of Rodgers wanting to leave is fake news.

Back