• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Didn't watch the game but Luka has been the best player on the court in those Mavs-Clippers playoff games so far in the 7 games that have been played.

Clippers probably win this series but this may very well be the start of their #JustClipsThings with this series going 6-7.

Related, from last year:

Congrats, Clippers! (2020) - YouTube

Last edited:
Didn't watch the game but Luka has been the best player on the court in those Mavs-Clippers playoff games so far in the 7 games that have been played.

Clippers probably win this series but this may very well be the start of their #JustClipsThings with this series going 6-7.

Related, from last year:

Congrats, Clippers! (2020) - YouTube
I'm convinced the Clippers will never win a title in our lifetime.

Gonna go ahead and #OldTakesExposed myself.

Clippers might still lose this series but I forgot that they were so weird that they're the kind of team that can lose twice at home and then win twice on the road.

Either way, they're not making it out of the 2nd round most likely. As per usual.

Doubt the Mavs win again. It's a shame, but they are just not athletic enough to defend.

I really hope De'Andre Hunter's knee doesn't become a chronic thing. He was breaking out this year before he went on the shelf and was solid against New York.

He's out because of "soreness" today but it's obvious that knee is still a problem right now since it's enough of a problem that he's out.

Luka had a fantastic first half and the Mavs are still losing...yeah, they're not winning this one.

Looks like it'll be the next round where we get #ClippersGonnaClip.

Luka had a fantastic first half and the Mavs are still losing...yeah, they're not winning this one.

Looks like it'll be the next round where we get #ClippersGonnaClip.
I have Jazz beating clips and Denver beating Phoenix out west. Brooklyn is going to take the east and Hawks will take Sixers.

Back