• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

He held his jersey as well as tripped him. It was a good call.
The got their feet tangled so there was no intentional tripping... the ball was 6 ft over his head and landed 12 yds downfield... not catchable

Last edited:
Wow- Miller ran right past the defender. That just can’t happen w1 second left. Terrible defense

That play and 4 down call was the difference in the game.

I'm a Pat's fan so I was disappointed they didnt make it but sure am glad Brady was able to prove he is the GOAT. For years all he heard was he wasnt any good if it wasnt for the pats system.

He proved that incorrect today.

That play and 4 down call was the difference in the game.

I'm a Pat's fan so I was disappointed they didnt make it but sure am glad Brady was able to prove he is the GOAT. For years all he heard was he wasnt any good if it wasnt for the pats system.

He proved that incorrect today.
He did throw 3 interceptions and was fortunate that didnt hurt him. But I dont disagree, he managed the game great and did what was needed. He proved to me he had some guts when he left NE, couldve easily retired there and not taken the chance to fail on what was already a historic legacy. What NE and him accomplished will be hard to ever duplicate again.

He did throw 3 interceptions and was fortunate that didnt hurt him. But I dont disagree, he managed the game great and did what was needed. He proved to me he had some guts when he left NE, couldve easily retired there and not taken the chance to fail on what was already a historic legacy. What NE and him accomplished will be hard to ever duplicate again.

Yeah 2 of the INT he was responsible for. I always hate dinging a QB over a tipped ball that gets INT.

Back