• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Sports Thread

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Heartbreak if they lose is what. I love seeing an underdog and love seeing teams like Georgia get screwed . If they lose I’m all in on Cincinnati
Wakes offense is great that defense is dookie. I doubt that Cincy gets into the cfp either after that first poll the other day

Lickwx

Catchin Bass and Grabbin Ass
Reaction score
Wakes offense is great that defense is dookie.
Yeah . It sure is . Screw the tardheels . What they need a win for anyways , they ain’t going no where . Hell they ain’t even bowl eligible rn. No teams from the ACC going to the playoffs that’s for sure after this loss .

Tarheel1

I ❤️ BBW’s
Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah . It sure is . Screw the tardheels . What they need a win for anyways , they ain’t going no where . Hell they ain’t even bowl eligible rn. No teams from the ACC going to the playoffs that’s for sure after this loss .
Somebody drank a 55 gallon jug of haterade! People be crying cause UNC got a better record than Clemsux