• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

I really wish the Braves would sign a good clean up hitter already.. Springer, Ozuna, Ramirez.. it's a glaring hole, and LM refuses to counter to the big moves by the Mets. Cheap corporate bottom line philosophies never win Championships.

I reluctantly tend to believe the Puckers are going to get to the Super Bowl

I think I agree. Even if the Saints beat the Bucs for the 3rd time, Drew Brees at his age in Lambeau in the cold is not likely to go well.

Also, I'd rather the Packers than the Saints. Sorry to any Saints fans on here, lol.

So, it sounds like Mahomes might not have a concussion and just had an odd reaction to a hit that he took. If he plays this week, KC likely wins.

I don't see Tampa winning in the frozen tundra either but I could look bad on that call.

So, it sounds like Mahomes might not have a concussion and just had an odd reaction to a hit that he took. If he plays this week, KC likely wins.

I don't see Tampa winning in the frozen tundra either but I could look bad on that call.

I’m a Jiu Jitsu brown belt. I’ve taught classes, refereed tournaments, and held the light heavyweight title for AFL-MMA. Now that I’ve given my bonafides, it looked to me that he was unconscious due to a blood choke which cut off blood flow to the brain from the carotid artery. If you look at the tackle and the position of the tacklers arm, he had that artery highly compressed.

Back