• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

If UNC doesn't win tonight vs Texas A&M, the ACC will have gone completely winless in bowls this season.

• Love
Reactions: SD
If Washington loses tonight this means the Giants are in the playoffs at 6-10, IF they were to go on a tear they could reach the Super Bowl and still have a losing record of 9-10..... that's not going to happen but has that ever happened before?

If Washington loses tonight this means the Giants are in the playoffs at 6-10, IF they were to go on a tear they could reach the Super Bowl and still have a losing record of 9-10..... that's not going to happen but has that ever happened before?
Nope, worst division champions ever are the 7-9 Seahawks and the 7-8-1 Panthers

OMG The Titans determined to give their fans heart attacks! Feeling good to win the AFC South, but I just don't know if their defense will allow them to beat the Ravens next weekend. Titans will probably have to score 35 to win

OMG The Titans determined to give their fans heart attacks! Feeling good to win the AFC South, but I just don't know if their defense will allow them to beat the Ravens next weekend. Titans will probably have to score 35 to win
You've had our number the past few matchups but Ravens getting hot at the right time this year. We added Calais Campbell basically for this type of game so we will see how that plays out. Should be a fun one but happy to be the lower seed this year takes some pressure off. Henry won me a bunch of money in fantasy football this year so I certainly respect that man haha.

Up 35-17 at half... Devonta Smith showing why he won the Heisman and Mac Jones showing why he won the Davey O'Brien

Which is worse. Getting beat down the way OSU did or getting teased the way Georgia did and choking at the end?

Which is worse. Getting beat down the way OSU did or getting teased the way Georgia did and choking at the end?
As an Ohio State fan, I’d say the Georgia scenario. I don’t think it would have mattered who was out there last night against this Alabama team, they weren’t getting beat. I think Ohio States championship game was smoking Clemson, add to that we was down multiple defensive starters and lost our rb on the first play from scrimmage aided in the blowout.

Back