• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Alabama wins with ease.
Ok , here me out . Alabama has a bad season and the south sees a good winter . To you bama fans what yall think? It’s going to take sacrificing your team for there ever to be a chance of a good winter .

Ok , here me out . Alabama has a bad season and the south sees a good winter . To you bama fans what yall think? It’s going to take sacrificing your team for there ever to be a chance of a good winter .
Well... this is coming from someone that likes it 80 degrees in January. Hmmm.

Would you be willing to see Duke win a natty to see a good winter?

There should be a new rule that a team has to play 90% of their scheduled games to qualify for a playoff game. I hope Clemson teaches them a lesson.
Yeah , Ohio State should have never ever been considered . Money talks I guess . Tomorrow I think carolina is gonna have a rough day, lots of players opted out .

There should be a new rule that a team has to play 90% of their scheduled games to qualify for a playoff game. I hope Clemson teaches them a lesson.
While I tend to agree, I find it really really hard to believe Texas A&M is a better team than Ohio State.

While I tend to agree, I find it really really hard to believe Texas A&M is a better team than Ohio State.
How can you tell when a team only plays six games? And most of the games that they play are not in comparison to the teams that A&M has played. It's not fair when other teams are probably exhausted at this point but Ohio State is just finding their seasons stride.

How can you tell when a team only plays six games? And most of the games that they play are not in comparison to the teams that A&M has played. It's not fair when other teams are probably exhausted at this point but Ohio State is just finding their seasons stride.
That’s fair, I personally think over a full season that it would have become clear that Ohio State is the better team. That’s just my assumption based off games I’ve watched. Personally I don’t think it’s gonna matter, Clemson should blow them out of the water

Not True. Bama missed the Playoffs last year and did nothing for snow in the south then. Rather have a Bama Championship than snow,but since there is no correlation to Bama good or bad year and snow in the south Bama National Champs..... Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!

Not True. Bama missed the Playoffs last year and did nothing for snow in the south then. Rather have a Bama Championship than snow,but since there is no correlation to Bama good or bad year and snow in the south Bama National Champs..... Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!
Oh no I missed the playoffs what a bad season

Oh no I missed the playoffs what a bad season
When you been in since it conception yea that is a bad season. I have been a Bama fan since my conception. Unfortunately I was too young to remember "The Bear's" years but lived through the Bama carousel of coaches in the mid 90's to mid 2000's of mediocre coaching and teams. Saban time there is numbered and will probably be a long time after he is done before we see another dynasty, if ever, again. Now once Saban leaves all bets are off

When you been in since it conception yea that is a bad season. I have been a Bama fan since my conception. Unfortunately I was too young to remember "The Bear's" years but lived through the Bama carousel of coaches in the mid 90's to mid 2000's of mediocre coaching and teams. Saban time there is numbered and will probably be a long time after he is done before we see another dynasty, if ever, again. Now once Saban leaves all bets are off
As long as Tenne-she doesn't get back on top I'm alright. :)

Back