• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Just watch where Gus Malzhan gets hired. When he gets fired from that job Bryan Harsin will replace him just like he did at Arkansas State and Auburn.

I told my coworker who is a AU fan that Gus will likely become a Bama analyst and then a position coach. That would fit the pattern so far.

I think the opt outs for Georgia help in this case, young kids will be more motivated. It will only be visible on the back end with the DBs anyways. This isn't a Texas team from a couple of years ago, Cincinnati is a well coached team, but they will be completely out manned at every position.

The presents are wrapped, the stockings are hung, and the Tar Heels are where they belong.
Not sure how a 7-3 team that lost to Florida State made the Orange Bowl. I guess they dont have high standards anymore. I remember when the Orange Bowl used to be the best of the best.

Not a bad day...

a68c261d7db48137f51c305336c40461.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how a 7-3 team that lost to Florida State made the Orange Bowl. I guess they dont have high standards anymore. I remember when the Orange Bowl used to be the best of the best.

Because they are the highest finishing ACC team not in the playoff and therefore due to the Orange Bowl contract with the ACC they get the spot. If Notre Dame hadn’t been in the playoffs it would have been them.

Back