• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

The Tarheels are cursed against Texas. I think we've lost something like 9 out of the last 10 meetings with them. Texas can play horribly all year but somehow they manage to beat UNC every time. At least this time, Texas seems like a strong team so the close loss doesn't sting as much.
OMG. I looked up the stats and you're right. UNC has somehow lost 9 of last 10 to Texas. In almost all instances, UNC was ranked higher. I even found one year (2015) UNC was ranked 3 and Texas was unranked and still lost.

Also, after last night UNC is 1-4 all time against Iowa. Those boys looked every bit as good as #3, so I'm not too discouraged we lost.

great day in sports yesterday for me. my vols won both football and basketball. florida lost to lsu, and kentucky lost again in basketball lol. and top it of earlier this week, puke announced to cancel their non conference games, way to go coach k. going take longer for them to develop to a good team this year

e24e2afcf4ba1e67f689ea259ddfc3f7.jpg

Little did he know it wasn’t just a shoe he threw away...it was something much bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back