• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

I don't generally buy into the NFL is rigged theories but this game looks sus. If Cincinnati does not win the SB then I know something is amiss jmho

Cowboys and Eagles should be a good game. Chiefs and Cowboys will be a really good superbowl if Mahomes can get better.

I haven't been watching much of the playoff action this season but I believe that we will end up seeing another Bengals/49ers matchup in the Super Bowl this year. That will be the third time these teams have played each other there if that happens. My neighbors are Bengals fans and they will be on Cloud 9. Me, not so much, I'm a Colts fan from back in the day when I was five years old and Johnny Unitas and Earl Morrel were the quarterbacks. I do keep up with the Panthers though. My stepson is a hard core fan and he has season tickets.

Back