• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Lol at the banners kids living at the station apartments by carter Finley had . “ what’s the difference between a Clemson cheerleader and a bowling ball. You can only fit 3 fingers in a bowling ball” and “ dabo can’t please his wife “

I think Clemson loses 1-2 more this season. NC State could very well win their division of the ACC this year.

I think Clemson loses 1-2 more this season. NC State could very well win their division of the ACC this year.
Let's not get carried away now. We're talking about NC state here. Still, it was a nice win. I still hate Doeren, and I don't think our ceiling will be very high with him.

Let's not get carried away now. We're talking about NC state here. Still, it was a nice win. I still hate Doeren, and I don't think our ceiling will be very high with him.
It's possible this year. The ACC looks awfully weak. To be honest though I have no clue who will be the ACC champion this year. It is up for grabs now.

Tbh I wasn’t surprised they lost to NC state, Considering what I saw last week
I think they are done for a while. They are going back to being an 8-9 win team for some time I think. If this turns out to be right Dabo will be gone before too long. Clemson fans expect to be in the playoff every year now and that is over.

@BC, @Miami, @WF, @FSU will be a tough set of road games
WF may be the most dangerous of those. I do not think FSU recovers this year. I have no clue how Miami will do and I do not know enough about BC to have an opinion of them. UNC will have to be dealt with too I think. Mack Brown is doing good work there.

Nice win for GT against ranked and 2 TD favorite NC last night. Despite their embarrassingly horrible first game against Northern IL (who?), they’ve really turned it around these last 2 weeks. Maybe that first game woke them up?

GT took out their starting QB, Tatum, and brought in their former starter, Sims, when they were losing 7-6 in the 2nd. From then on, GT dominated.

Last edited:
Yes I'm a Ravens Fan but Justin Tucker is the greatest kicker in Football History. 16 for 16 in his career in final minute of regulation and now longest kick of all time.

This one and done wild card playoff thing in MLB is insane but never more so than this year. Most likely the Dodgers, with the 2nd best record in the majors, will face the hottest team in all of MLB. Whoever loses has a legitimate complaint too.... if I were the Dodgers would I rather face the Cards in a 5 game series or take my chances with one game, where anything can happen? And vice versa

Back