• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

This one and done wild card playoff thing in MLB is insane but never more so than this year. Most likely the Dodgers, with the 2nd best record in the majors, will face the hottest team in all of MLB. Whoever loses has a legitimate complaint too.... if I were the Dodgers would I rather face the Cards in a 5 game series or take my chances with one game, where anything can happen? And vice versa
Go cards 17 in row… yeah going be hell game . I be nervous all that day next Wednesday.

Go cards 17 in row… yeah going be hell game . I be nervous all that day next Wednesday.
Got to admit, the MLB might have missed a golden opportunity here though, could have been an epic playoff series.

And if LA loses I'm all in on the Cards to win it, I don't hate them at all

This one and done wild card playoff thing in MLB is insane but never more so than this year. Most likely the Dodgers, with the 2nd best record in the majors, will face the hottest team in all of MLB. Whoever loses has a legitimate complaint too.... if I were the Dodgers would I rather face the Cards in a 5 game series or take my chances with one game, where anything can happen? And vice versa
As a cards fan … speaking here I rather play dodgers one game cause like you said , anything can happen. Don’t like my chance against y’all in series. Dodgers starting pitching is so deep n talented….

As a cards fan … speaking here I rather play dodgers one game cause like you said , anything can happen. Don’t like my chance against y’all in series. Dodgers starting pitching is so deep n talented….
The winner of WC game will have to play the Giants in divisional. BTW I predict the Braves beat the Brewers in NLDS round.

Yeah but how much would it suck for the Cards to win out and the one game they lose be the WC game? It's gonna be fun to watch I guess lol

Dodgers swept the Padres but Giants swept the D-backs, a wash.... Giants magic number 2. Dodgers closing season with 3 game series against Brewers, Giants against Padres, it's over.... Dodgers and Cards will play a wild, one and done, WC game next Wednesday. I'm not a fan lol

Dodgers swept the Padres but Giants swept the D-backs, a wash.... Giants magic number 2. Dodgers closing season with 3 game series against Brewers, Giants against Padres, it's over.... Dodgers and Cards will play a wild, one and done, WC game next Wednesday. I'm not a fan lol
yea agree, and we start a 40 year old pitcher in wainwright, but he is our best option at this point with jack flaherty being hurt most season.

yea agree, and we start a 40 year old pitcher in wainwright, but he is our best option at this point with jack flaherty being hurt most season.
Dodgers starting Kershaw tonight against the Brewers, seems they've conceded to SF lol. If we lose tonight just need to make sure Scherzer and Urias are rested for next Wednesday, I'd feel good about either of them.

If by some miracle the Dodgers win and SF loses tonight, it gets complicated but fun

Dodgers starting Kershaw tonight against the Brewers, seems they've conceded to SF lol. If we lose tonight just need to make sure Scherzer and Urias are rested for next Wednesday, I'd feel good about either of them.

If by some miracle the Dodgers win and SF loses tonight, it gets complicated but fun
I dread facing scherzer in one game playoff… if we don’t score early and often … it’s over dodgers will win. Give scherzer one run it will be tough on the cards

UGA looks awfully good. With Clemson out of things this year I'll be pulling for them to win it all this season.

Yes it is. The pressure starting to mount on the giants ….
Welp Dodgers did all they could down the stretch, made it interesting and now we've lost Muncy. 1 GB of the best record in the MLB and comes down to a one and done game, if I didn't care who won this would be fun lol.

Back