• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sizzling Shenanigans: warm season whamby

Lol thanks for the "help". I've been looking at SixT, they are way cheaper than any other rental and after reading hours of reviews I believe they legitimately are "rent a wreck". Horror stories with that one. Rentals are expensive, geez
Rent a uhaul and you've got your bedroom with you

Lol thanks for the "help". I've been looking at SixT, they are way cheaper than any other rental and after reading hours of reviews I believe they legitimately are "rent a wreck". Horror stories with that one. Rentals are expensive, geez

Everything is expensive. It's called inflation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember back in the day you could rent a top of the line Geo Metro for about 100$ a week

I know a lot of y'all travel a good bit so I've got a rental car question. Is there a rental car company out there that you absolutely would avoid? We're heading out west end of this month for 9 days, I've booked a rental but cancelled twice due to change in dates but now I'm seeing some less expensive alternatives popping up in my search but I'm not familiar with all of them. Any thoughts?
You should go on a cruise! 🛥

I used SixT in Ireland last year. My only issue was that I filled the car with gas upon return and had to get that cost taken off, other then that it was fine. Domestically I've mainly stuck with enterprise directly, never had a problem with them. I've heard negative things about Dollar and Budget.

I used SixT in Ireland last year. My only issue was that I filled the car with gas upon return and had to get that cost taken off, other then that it was fine. Domestically I've mainly stuck with enterprise directly, never had a problem with them. I've heard negative things about Dollar and Budget.
Thanks. When you get to looking at reviews you can read negative things about all of them, I guess most people take the time to write negative reviews but probably don't bother with writing good ones.

Thanks. When you get to looking at reviews you can read negative things about all of them, I guess most people take the time to write negative reviews but probably don't bother with writing good ones.
That’s generally the case. My brother travels more then I do and said SixT was better in Europe then the US, which would confirm your negative reviews.

I know a lot of y'all travel a good bit so I've got a rental car question. Is there a rental car company out there that you absolutely would avoid? We're heading out west end of this month for 9 days, I've booked a rental but cancelled twice due to change in dates but now I'm seeing some less expensive alternatives popping up in my search but I'm not familiar with all of them. Any thoughts?
I’ve always used Hertz and never had an issue. They did gig me on all the New England toll roads but I knew it was coming.

Back