• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe weather potential May 2 - 4

Just had a decent little microburst here with this unwarned cell, it was ramping up a little hail core right as it approached and then it must have collapsed right over me cause we easily had winds 50-70 mph, big branches down, literally ripped my neighbors mailbox from the ground and tossed it across the street etc....probably the best storm winds IMBY in several years outside of canes....

The third or 4th flash flood warning issued for the birmingham metro ?Screenshot_20210504-171942.png

Only the 2nd time that I can remember of birmingham having a flash flood emergency. The last time was on Christmas day when I about drove my car in a big gulley washer that had firefighters with boats

Where you at alabama guys? Not the average qcls tornado still on ground. Screenshot_20210504-174145.png

Excuse me 4 rotations. Wondering if things will ramp up a tad due to the sun setting and shear increasing some.Screenshot_20210504-175531.png

Potentially big issues headed for bham metro and the areas that have had heavy rain all day. In addition to the flash flood emergency there is a wake low forming on the backside of the system Screenshot_20210504-180256_RadarScope.jpg

Back