• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe potential April 13th-15th Palm Sunday Weekend

And here we go with getting severe storms and tornado warnings when we're not even under a watch.

Good news storms firing in the gulf the severe weather threat looks done for north Alabama central Alabama according to 3 km nam

And here we go with getting severe storms and tornado warnings when we're not even under a watch.
This is not uncommon. Getting a few severe-warned storms when there’s no watch is pretty routine.

Anyway, I like the rain every few days during pollen season.

This is not uncommon. Getting a few severe-warned storms when there’s no watch is pretty routine.

Anyway, I like the rain every few days during pollen season.
so long as no one gets hurt ... now to a Friday fish dinner in Lent (I gave up winter as my sacrifice for the year, btw ...)

A large tornado watch for only one warning would probably do more harm than good. After looking at the latest data, I still don’t see a large tornado break for NC this weekend. I see more of a gusty wind threat and maybe some flooding in spots. 0-1 tornado for western NC and maybe around 2 for the rest of the state. Won’t know till the morning of to see how many clouds and rain are putting a lid on things.

@Myfrotho704_ how’s it looking here in the upstate for this one?

On Sunday afternoon there could be a few isolated strong-severe storms if there’s enough forcing, but around 8pm-2am Monday morning there could be clusters of organized storms/supercells, but there’s is a possibility of a few tornadoes, and that outside chance of a stronger one, right now it’s hard to get the timing down, timing of the front is crucial

Back