• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe potential April 13th-15th Palm Sunday Weekend

Looks to be overnight too ouch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And soundings are very supportive of surface based storms, barely any Convective inhibitation which you don’t often see, normally convective inhibitation happens at night due to loss of solar heating but that’s no doubt a dangerous nighttime sounding, With STP that high !!!!!!

April 16 2011?
I was thinking the same thing. That was a rough day in eastern and parts of central NC. It was not an outbreak but Raleigh was hit very hard in November 1988 too. The outbreak he was thinking about did cover a larger area of both NC and SC though. March 28 1984.

Hate to be "that person" ... But how is northeast alabama looking? I'm new and confused.
Give it another day and we should know. But it doesnt look too good tbh. Instability is the main question for northern alabama.

Nam still wants to develop a second wave in alabama. Will it happen is the question though. ?‍♂️ instability has had a uptick in recent model runs. Near the 1000j range. I thought models were undergoing it some.

Anybody going to be a early bird for alabama tornadoes on sunday? I plan on waking up around 4 o'clock or so and see how things pan out coming across the state line.?

Oooof

991bc5635241c63edd52a7d50e83d110.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When is the 1000 j kg happening morning or later ?
Around the early morning till late morning and then 3k nam wants too show excess of 1000j in east alabama around lunch time to 3 oclock it seems

Back